Xbox 360 profile download broken

Discus and support Xbox 360 profile download broken in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I've been trying to login to my 360 for 2 days now without success. First I was prompted to enter my email and password but that gave me error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jammydizzelXtra, Mar 19, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 profile download broken

So I've been trying to login to my 360 for 2 days now without success. First I was prompted to enter my email and password but that gave me error 80151103 so when I looked for solutions online one of them was deleting my profile and cache then redownloading it. I tried that and when I entered my details I got the same error.

I've tried literally every fix on the Internet from disabling 2fa, enabling 2fa, deleting my cache, changing my dns settings, even a weird solution that tried catching the system out but nothing works. So I tried using the support section of the website but it just kept telling me phonecalls weren't available and suggesting a bunch of things that had nothing to do with my problem.

I tried calling Microsoft customer service but the phone menu just told me to go to the support website then cut me off.

This is without a doubt the worst customer support I've ever seen. It's left my 360 completely unusable. I know I'm not the only one having this kind of issue, it seems to be a new thing related to the 360 servers since the launch of the series xboxes. Seriously Microsoft this needs to be sorted out.

:)

jammydizzelXtra, Mar 19, 2022
  2. jammydizzelXtra Win User

I just tried talking to the bot and even that's broken it just says something went wrong at our end every time I put my phone number in.

This really is beyond belief.
  3. jammydizzelXtra Win User

Btw where can I find that update you mentioned, or is it something they sent directly to you?
  4. jammydizzelXtra Win User

I've just been looking through the community posts and it seems quite a few more people have posted about the same issue. Is there any news yet?
  5. FrancoMaku Win User

I hope for news, i have the same problem
  6. nicholas_kehayias Win User

When talking to the bot, type "real person" and it should transfer you.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 profile download broken - Similar Threads - 360 profile download

2. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  3. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. Xbox 360 Download Profile Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Download Profile Error: Recently I've been having a lot of issues trying to download my main Xbox profile on to my 360. Basically what happens is I enter my email/password, the profile begins to download and then after...
  6. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  7. Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile: Is there any update? I know now it’s the servers and not our Xbox, but is there any update or eta when connection should be established again, I’m just really trying to use my account, this is...
  8. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  9. Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360: I'm trying to sign in on my Xbox 360 but I keep running into error code 8015000A. At first, I was seeing this error when trying to sign in with my existing console profile. I got prompted about...
  10. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...