Xbox 360 Profile Data (Some Games) Reset For Some Reason

Discus and support Xbox 360 Profile Data (Some Games) Reset For Some Reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've noticed some of my games' data files were gone. For example, Call of Duty: World at War I have my multiplayer data but not the campaign one. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vailedstrong51, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 Profile Data (Some Games) Reset For Some Reason

I've noticed some of my games' data files were gone. For example, Call of Duty: World at War I have my multiplayer data but not the campaign one.

I'm not sure if I need to re-download my profile, change storage devices or because I changed my gamertag?

Thank you.

:)

vailedstrong51, Feb 24, 2023
  2. vailedstrong51 Win User

It remains the same. I'm not sure if it's too late because I just played on a new data already?

I had an update and it said it would use the data from the previous console which was the same for me.
  3. Rostom L Win User

What happened to your game now?
  4. vailedstrong51 Win User

What if it doesn't work afterwards? Do I need to repeat it?
  5. vailedstrong51 Win User

It's still the same but I sometimes sign in with the code '800703F0'?
  6. vailedstrong51 Win User

Should I clear cache before I delete the profile?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Profile Data (Some Games) Reset For Some Reason - Similar Threads - 360 Profile Data

2. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  3. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  4. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  5. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  6. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  7. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  8. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  9. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  10. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f