XBOX 360 PROBLOM ON WINDOWS 10

Discus and support XBOX 360 PROBLOM ON WINDOWS 10 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when i put in my USB cable to the Xbox 360 controller the light does not turn on did not work please help me b18f66c4-54e5-4335-9471-02432d11159a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 8bd2ba93-d9b7-4cb1-9550-d236f1eb96c1, May 18, 2018.

1. XBOX 360 PROBLOM ON WINDOWS 10

when i put in my USB cable to the Xbox 360 controller the light does not turn on did not work please help me

:)

8bd2ba93-d9b7-4cb1-9550-d236f1eb96c1, May 18, 2018
  2. liorhagey
    liorhagey Guest
    conncet xbox one controller via bluethoth

Windows 10 is not really a question because i have only 4 gigs of ram and the game work perfect when is on wierd usb but on Bluetooth its dosent response at all while ather game response and even work quit well there is any way to fix it and the xbox wirless
    adeptor can help me with that situation it will work fine or with simaler problome?

liorhagey, May 18, 2018
  3. PAINTERHOYA
    PAINTERHOYA Guest
    server is not working. Forza horizon 3

internet : connect

teredo : received

but can not connect the forza horizon 3 sever.

i can not play multiplay, marketplace in horizon 3, Rival mode , Decal , etc.

Xboxone is fine. no problom, work good.

but horizon3 in Windows 10 is not working. can not connect the horizon 3 severs

PAINTERHOYA, May 18, 2018
  4. liorhagey Win User

conncet xbox one controller via bluethoth

Windows 10 is not really a question because i have only 4 gigs of ram and the game work perfect when is on wierd usb but on Bluetooth its dosent response at all while ather game response and even work quit well there is any way to fix it and the xbox wirless
    adeptor can help me with that situation it will work fine or with simaler problome?
  5. Escapely Win User

Account probloms!

It connected to xbox live with no problom but issue still occuring
  6. maxen Win User

XBOX 360 and Game Streaming

Are you trying to stream a game from Xbox 360 to Windows 10? That's not supported - the media center of old was for streaming videos and songs.

There is a way to stream Xbox 360 games to Windows 10, but it involved using an Xbox One and playing the backwards compatible Xbox 360 on the Xbox 360, then streaming the Xbox One to Windows 10.
  7. SilenT Journey Win User

Profile automatically signs out

HELP PLZ IM SICK OF THIS PROBLOM
  8. StaringEight8 Win User

Error code 0x80070570 every time whilst trying to download games

I have the same problome pls halpe
Thema:

XBOX 360 PROBLOM ON WINDOWS 10

1. XBOX 360 PROBLOM ON WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - 360 PROBLOM WINDOWS

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  6. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  7. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  8. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  9. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  10. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...