Xbox 360 Prime Video - Email von Amazon

Discus and support Xbox 360 Prime Video - Email von Amazon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo, seit einiger Zeit bekomme ich Emails von Amazon, in denen darauf hingewiesen wird, dass die Prime Video App auf der Xbox 360 ab dem 01.11.2021... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kaugummikauer, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 Prime Video - Email von Amazon

Hallo,

seit einiger Zeit bekomme ich Emails von Amazon, in denen darauf hingewiesen wird, dass die Prime Video App auf der Xbox 360 ab dem 01.11.2021 nicht mehr unterstützt wird.

Ist das richtig?

Bedeutet das, dass die App nicht mehr verfügbar ist, oder auch, dass mit der bereits installierten App keine Prime Videos mehr geladen werden können?

Danke vorab.

Marcus

:)

kaugummikauer, Aug 31, 2021
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. After checking the Prime FAQ list for supported gaming consoles it seems they've removed the 360 from supported devices. If you have any more questions I would recommend contacting Prime support for more info
  3. Sgt Robbins 56 Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

I checked the list and have done all they have listed. I have reset the router, factory reset the box, uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon Prime video.

I have spent 5 hours with amazon support and 2 hours with Xbox support. I have an Xbox One and Xbox One X that have the same problem with Amazon Prime Video.

I can go into Prime Video, select a video, the video will play, I hear the audio but have a black screen.

I have tried the Xbox on two T.V.s. I tried the Amazon Prime Video on the Xbox 360 and it works.

Amazon Prime Video is worked up until 10 days ago. And is the only video app not working correctly.
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

amzon prime

Hi There,

Yes, there is an Amazon Prime Video app for Xbox 360. Are you able to find it in the marketplace?
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Amazon instant video

Amazon Instant Video shows any films purchased through Amazon and any Amazon Prime content.

Xbox doesn't have a Prime App, rather Xbox Video which only shows films and shows purchased through Xbox Store.

If films/shows purchased from Amazon aren't showing in Amazon Instant Video app you will need to contact Amazon Customer Support to verify your purchases.

Remember, Amazon Prime content changes so they remove films/shows periodically and add new ones. Amazon Instant Video purchases remain all the time.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

My Xbox One has stopped streaming the video the video portion of Amazon Prime Video. I have worked thru all the the trouble shooting on the xbox and amazon lists.
    There was a tweet about problems with ap video

We have received word that Amazon Prime Video UK App is experiencing issues on Xbox One. Our teams are investigating now. We'll update here & on https://t.co/PzAdjUFMJj when we have more info to share.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Prime Video - Email von Amazon - Similar Threads - 360 Prime Video

2. Prime Video gives Error 7083 when trying to play videos on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prime Video gives Error 7083 when trying to play videos on Xbox 360: I recently got given an old Xbox 360 from a friend. I set-up the connection to wifi, downloaded my profile to the console, and downloaded the Amazon Video app to watch my purchased videos....
  3. HOW I WILL DOWNLOAD PRIME VIDEO ON XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW I WILL DOWNLOAD PRIME VIDEO ON XBOX 360: HI PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO DOWNLOAD PRIME VIDEO ON XBOX 360 a8798604-6eca-4ed0-8a74-3bded779374e
  4. [360] Unable to watch something I rented on Amazon Prime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [360] Unable to watch something I rented on Amazon Prime: Hello, Recently I set up my old xbox 360 for someone to watch the new Picard show on Amazon prime which is available through CBS all access on prime. I rented it and was able to watch it on my...
  5. Sky & Amazon Prime Apps - Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sky & Amazon Prime Apps - Xbox 360: I'm trying to download Sky and Amazon Prime on an Xbox 360 with a Gold Live account. I'm in the UK, my device is in the UK and has never changed regions (the locale is set to UK and language to...
  6. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360: I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to log out of the app (just kept saying error,...
  7. Amazon Prime on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime on Xbox 360: I am a gold member and an Amazon Prime member. I have Amazon Prime on my Fire Stick but I am having trouble downloading it onto my Xbox 360. Is there a specific format I am to use to download the...
  8. Amazon Prime Video Application in Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video Application in Xbox 360: Team I bought Xbox 360 in 2017 india, i was able to find Youtube, Netflix application. But i am not able to find Amazon video application. Please advise why in search results Amazon Prime instant...
  9. Can I watch Amazon Prime on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I watch Amazon Prime on Xbox 360?: Amazon Prime says that I can watch movies using my Xbox 360. They tell me to search apps for Amazon and upload. The problem is that I don't see an Amazon Prime app located anywhere? Any...
  10. Missing Prime Video app for Xbox 360 in Canada??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Prime Video app for Xbox 360 in Canada??: Why is there no Prime Video app for Xbox 360 in Canada? The instructions seem to say that there should be one. 45fb18e4-8be1-4b6f-8728-b9e4b2f33d35