Xbox 360 pop-up menu on Xbox one?

Discus and support Xbox 360 pop-up menu on Xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Kill That Bird for the LoG!"] I love the Xbox 360's current UI 100% because its more faster...[/quote]More faster? *snickers* Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChosenKING12, Mar 14, 2014.

  1. Xbox 360 pop-up menu on Xbox one?


    [quote user="Kill That Bird for the LoG!"] I love the Xbox 360's current UI 100% because its more faster...[/quote]More faster? *snickers*
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 14, 2014
    #16
  2. ChosenKING12
    ChosenKING12 Guest
    Guide Menu yes please add under the new menu button, as a new 2+ sec feature, ple-eeese!
     
    ChosenKING12, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. ChosenKING12 Win User

    Xbox 360 pop-up menu on Xbox one?

    Guide Menu yes please add under the new menu button, as a new 2+ sec feature, ple-eeese!
  4. ChosenKING12 Win User

    Xbox 360 pop-up menu on Xbox one?

    Yeah it does, but that's for the Jewel emblem button, not the menu button, I was referring to the Menu button if you re-read it. I wouldn't want them to take nor change that button usage, just was saying add an 2+ sec 360 style pop-up to the now called
    menu button.
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    Xbox 360 pop-up menu on Xbox one?

    Irefering the xbox buttion.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    Xbox 360 pop-up menu on Xbox one?

    Pressing for 2 sec brings the shut off controller and console opions
  7. ONEMOREMINUTE Win User

    Xbox 360 pop-up menu on Xbox one?

    i agree 100%.ialso want everything that is on the 360 to be on the one. and our profile made viewable on these forums.
Thema:

Xbox 360 pop-up menu on Xbox one?

Loading...
  1. Xbox 360 pop-up menu on Xbox one? - Similar Threads - 360 pop menu

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  6. Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away: [img] I am getting so frustrated. I am playing plant vs zombies. I love that game but the anoying pop up at the bottom right will just not go away. 96c59026-aba4-4961-8a5b-fbe89baab15b
  7. Xbox 360 s Error blank (pop-up) window

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s Error blank (pop-up) window: Hi. My Xbox 360 s presents a blank (pop-up) window. I understand that it is when you try to connect to xbox-live but it does not show me or allow me to do anything. The console does not freeze. It...
  8. Xbox 360 recognize my USB but the update message still don't pop up

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 recognize my USB but the update message still don't pop up: HELP! A desperate girl over here! So I really want to play Kinect but the Update Required message keep popping up. The thing is as long as I remember my xbox is not connected to the internet...
  9. How to turn off friends notification pop-up - Xbox 360

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off friends notification pop-up - Xbox 360: I had trouble finding the answer to this question online and when I did the answers weren't right, so I decided to post this step-by-step list on how to change when and if you get the pop-up...
  10. GTA 5: Facing texture pop-ins, frame rate issues on my Xbox 360 4gb Slim

    in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5: Facing texture pop-ins, frame rate issues on my Xbox 360 4gb Slim: Hi, I recently purchased Xbox 360 4gb Slim just for GTA 5. As it has only 4gb internal memory, I installed GTA 5 on a flash drive. Now I am facing frame rate issues, texture pop-ins! When searched...