Xbox 360 player [Mod Removed] is a hacker and just IP Booted me please help and get here banned

Discus and support Xbox 360 player [Mod Removed] is a hacker and just IP Booted me please help and get here banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; title says it all they blocked me in a game then doxed me then booted me this is ILLEGAL AND I WANT HER BANNED 68784810-4f0a-41e0-a458-35d4b254746b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KSI Dark Caster, May 19, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 player [Mod Removed] is a hacker and just IP Booted me please help and get here banned

title says it all they blocked me in a game then doxed me then booted me this is ILLEGAL AND I WANT HER BANNED

:)

KSI Dark Caster, May 19, 2014
  2. some guy IP flooded me and Xbox won't do anything about it!!

I was playing madden 13 today and some [Mod Removed] named
    [Mod Removed]
    ip flooded me and I got booted offline. This [Mod Removed] should be banned and fined. It's illegal to hack someones internet and criminal charges should be pressed on this
    [Mod Removed]

BIGDADDYWAR217, May 19, 2014
  3. this [mod removed] kid

he got banned for hacking console ban and he just got new console today I got a message on youtube saying call him and I did his mom was having hissy fit over her son being console banned for hacking others accounts he got a new console his old account is
    [mod removed] it got banned along with the console the ip should be the same so please he said he would hack me today if I get him banned please do not tell him I got him banned im scared he will try to kill me like he said he would or hack my ip please help

XxDEATHTRAPxXp, May 19, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Xbox 360 player [Mod Removed] is a hacker and just IP Booted me please help and get here banned

You are not allowed to call out gamertags on the forums.

Report this person via your console,it's the only way you can report someone.

Details on how to deal with a ddos attack can be found here
    support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq

Daft Badger, May 19, 2014
  5. dainja raas
    dainja raas Guest
    People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

dainja raas, Oct 31, 2018
  6. dainja raas Win User

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

You are not allowed to call out gamertags on the forums.

Report this person via your console,it's the only way you can report someone.

Details on how to deal with a ddos attack can be found here
    support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq
  8. xMPx Crius Win User

Getting kicked offline!!! HELP

Me and multiple gamers have been booted offline by the GT: [Mod Removed]

He has my ip address saved and boots me when he wants.

I left [Mod Removed] and all he wants to do is boot me and my new clan members.

He threatens to S.W.A.T gamers.

he boots people off for Master Rank 1- He boots whoever he wants.

HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WANT HIM BANNED OR CONSOLE BANNED.

again the GT: [Mod Removed]

Please help hundreds of people out Microsoft, he ruins the fun for whoever he plays with.
  9. MysteryMan312 Win User

Ip flooding or forcing someone to go offline

Player threatened and booted me off-line, and did, I contacted customer service, a man named Harvey, Who was very nice, told me to delete and block this character and post on this forum what he has done, he also has a couple of friends were also hackers,
    and now he is threatening to hack my friend brok3nskullz212. The hackers gamer tag is
    [Mod Removed] thank you for your time and support everybody, he also says that even if he gets banned she can just make another account and he doesn't care, he also knew the area of my location, my area code, and my IEP address. Thank you please
    have this character banned.

Mod edit: Please do not name and shame on the forums. Thank you.
  10. Marine161 Win User

My Xbox Account is hacked!!!

hi, i have a very serious issue with a friend of mine that has given me and all his friends someones account information, full name, postal, state as well as city, postal information, and IP. If you do not understand that this is illegal, and should be delt
    with. The "Hackers" gamertag is [Mod Removed] and the victim is [Mod Removed] and this person is in serious trouble. please, do ban this pain in the butt.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 player [Mod Removed] is a hacker and just IP Booted me please help and get here banned - Similar Threads - 360 player Mod

2. Former XBOX 360 players... They are going to take our childhoods from us. That which we...

in XboX Insiders
    Former XBOX 360 players... They are going to take our childhoods from us. That which we...: XBOX players, consider this a call to arms. Microsoft's going to stop supporting the 360 on July 29, 2024. Are we really gonna let them do that without at least bitching about it? This is our...
  3. I have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids...: Xbox 360 connected via ethernet cable for system link capabilities. however; kids want to be able to play online against other players all eight(8) at the same time. Do I need to get more the...
  4. how to access wondows media player on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to access wondows media player on 360: hos do i connext to windows media player on a 360 4fea8aae-72b7-4ab9-a42d-ae863dbd6086
  5. Why is my xbox 360 game open Blu-Ray Player app on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox 360 game open Blu-Ray Player app on xbox one: Okay so I recently got an xbox one and most of my games work except lego star wars iii which opens blu ray disc and says we cannot play this disc please try another one and it works fine on my...
  6. I need to replace my broken Xbox 360 DVD player

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to replace my broken Xbox 360 DVD player: Hi, My Xbox 360 DVD player need to be replaced, but I was told you cannot by any Xbox 360 DVD player and install it. (YES - the DVD player is broken) So, how can I get a DVD player that will...
  7. how i can setup windows 11 pc for xbox 360 music player

in XBoX on Consoles
    how i can setup windows 11 pc for xbox 360 music player: how i can setup windows 11 pc for xbox 360 music player 506a3f38-dab9-4118-b0e0-dcb8f4ee6e8e
  8. Xbox 360 HD DVD Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HD DVD Player: I recently found an Xbox 360 HD DVD player and I have a bunch of movies for it. I have an Xbox 360 Slim. I am trying to play the HD DVDs on the player, but I don't think the Xbox 360 recognizes...
  9. I'm Trying To Connect My Xbox 360 to My Windows Media Player.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm Trying To Connect My Xbox 360 to My Windows Media Player.: Is this no longer available? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Jared c6cb0baa-ad75-4488-855f-406f7b5c1cc1
  10. Xbox 360 Wired Controller Randomly Swapping To Player 2, 3 or 4 (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Wired Controller Randomly Swapping To Player 2, 3 or 4 (PC): It swaps player after 20-30 minutes and stops working. In another forum I have read that it is because of "streaming apps" and I turned off geforce expeirence and xbox but that didn't fix it. I...