Xbox 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds?

Discus and support Xbox 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds and I've set my locale and region to Britain/England Can someone help please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x rainbow 999 x, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Xbox 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds?

My 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds and I've set my locale and region to Britain/England

Can someone help please

:)

x rainbow 999 x, Feb 18, 2015
  2. HazelColt439
    HazelColt439 Guest
    british pounds instead of aussie dollar

Hi were experiencing the same problem... we see British pounds instead of Australian dollars.

How can we change this to read Australian dollars?

HazelColt439, Feb 18, 2015
  3. Micro Transactions in British Pounds instead of Australian Dollars in Forza 5

I had a similar problem but mine was GBP to UDS on COD i managed to go into the settings then system, language and location then changed my location to UK instead of US then restarted the computer and was all sorted

cole armitage, Feb 18, 2015
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

it's probably caused by the country your account is connected to. If the country field shows US on this link:
    live.xbox.com/.../BillingAccountInformation it will mean that your account is connected to the US instead of UK.

In order to migrate your account to a different country see this link, on what the possible consequences are and on how to do it:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

Be sure to fully read the page before migrating so you will know what will happen.

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

it's probably caused by the country your account is connected to. If the country field shows US on this link:
    live.xbox.com/.../BillingAccountInformation it will mean that your account is connected to the US instead of UK.

In order to migrate your account to a different country see this link, on what the possible consequences are and on how to do it:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

Be sure to fully read the page before migrating so you will know what will happen.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, HazelColt439! I'm very sorry to see that the incorrect currency is showing for you! You will want to ensure that your account and console are both set to Australia as the country. This thread is a little old. If you need further assistance, please
    post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  7. HazelColt439 Win User

Hi were experiencing the same problem... we see British pounds instead of Australian dollars.

How can we change this to read Australian dollars?
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there kingbrown1234!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Are you still experiencing this issue? Post back and let us know so we can help get this sorted! :D
  9. paintshield Win User

this game is crap

A quid is British slang for a pound like a Buck is US slang for a Dollar hth.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 pays in dollars instead of British pounds? - Similar Threads - 360 pays dollars

2. Installed a game, uninstalled it, now to re-install it I have to pay. (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed a game, uninstalled it, now to re-install it I have to pay. (Xbox 360): I got my Xbox 360 about 7 years ago, and bought Minecraft (digital version) on it about 6 years ago. 2 years ago, I uninstalled Minecraft to make some space for another game. Today i tried...
  3. Why I can't pay xbox 360 games with the money i have on my xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't pay xbox 360 games with the money i have on my xbox account?: I bought an xbox gift card becouse I wanted to buy skate 3 as it's discounted. I bought an xbox one game succesfully but when I try to buy skate 3 it won't allow me to buy it with the money I have...
  4. XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !!: Dear all, I just bought for my kids Minecraft Builders Pack...unfortunatly (and after restart and re-install twice) when i try to select Greek Mythology Mashup XBOX asking my to pay again ........
  5. Why do I need to pay for games I already have on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to pay for games I already have on Xbox 360?: I was going through the list of games in Backwards Compatibility and I found some that have not yet been added to my games but says I need to pay for them. Why is this? I already have them...
  6. Wanna purchase 360 game with Gold, but wants me to pay I already have Gold, why does It want ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanna purchase 360 game with Gold, but wants me to pay I already have Gold, why does It want ...: On Xbox One, I'm trying to get the 360 game for free with gold, but keeps telling me I have to pay $19.99. Why is it having me to pay for a game that is free with gold when I already have Gold?...
  7. I bought this on Xbox 360, why is XBox One Back Compati asking me to pay for it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought this on Xbox 360, why is XBox One Back Compati asking me to pay for it again?: I bought this game on 08/01/2011. I downloaded it, completed it, got all the achievements. I still have it on my old Xbox 360. Bully Scholarship Edition shows on my download history. It is...
  8. I buy Titanfall on 360, why do i need to pay again for play it on One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy Titanfall on 360, why do i need to pay again for play it on One?: I pay and download some games on my xbox360 using the store, when i buy my Xbox One I notice that many games do not appear automatically, some appear but others not... I think was a problem of...
  9. Someone stole my blue Xbox 360 E... I want them to pay!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone stole my blue Xbox 360 E... I want them to pay!!!: Is there any way to trace the serial number of my console??? f117ff95-5e3d-4a36-bae9-0ac5fac9bd0f
  10. It says that I have to pay in Euros to buy a DLC for any xbox 360 game (Using xbox one)

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that I have to pay in Euros to buy a DLC for any xbox 360 game (Using xbox one): I'm mexican and I can buy DLC's from Xbox one games with mexican pesos. The problem is: When I try to buy a DLC from any xbox 360 game using this account, it says that I have to pay in Euros....