XBOX 360 panrents microsoft account

Discus and support XBOX 360 panrents microsoft account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently moved house and now its telling me on my xbox that my parents microsoft account isnt valid how do i fix this when i press the change parent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nightwing clone, Jan 27, 2014.

1. XBOX 360 panrents microsoft account

i recently moved house and now its telling me on my xbox that my parents microsoft account isnt valid how do i fix this when i press the change parent account button it dosent work and i have to restart my xbox becuase none of the buttons work

:)

nightwing clone, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Microsoft Points for RB DLC

How to enter pre-paid codes for content, subscriptions, or Microsoft Points

Azzin, Jan 27, 2014
  3. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

XBOX 360 panrents microsoft account