Xbox 360 only playing sound through 1 ear bud.

Discus and support Xbox 360 only playing sound through 1 ear bud. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I hooked up my Xbox 360 to my PC monitor with a hdmi to dvi adapter. I am using a audio adapter for my audio but I only get the audio through 1 ear bud... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by repelr, Jan 10, 2014.

1. repelr
    repelr Guest

I hooked up my Xbox 360 to my PC monitor with a hdmi to dvi adapter. I am using a audio adapter for my audio but I only get the audio through 1 ear bud when I plug in my ear buds! HELP!!!

:)

repelr, Jan 10, 2014
  2. BurningPatch
    BurningPatch Guest
    Xbox One Chat Headset

Hi there, I currently have my Xbox going through my BenQ monitor with ear buds plugged into the monitor. These ear buds output my game sound. And you use the chat, I have the chat headset resting over the ear buds which isn't ideal. What I want to be able
    to do is have the headset around my neck with the microphone up near my mouth with the chat sound coming through the ear buds.

How do I do this?

BurningPatch, Jan 10, 2014
  3. nkfish11
    nkfish11 Guest
    Hellblade: A game with fantastic sounds

The final boss fight that incorporated the sound into the fight was very unique. Must play with headphones or even normal ear buds.

nkfish11, Jan 10, 2014
  4. mntdew7726 Win User

New 3.5mm Xbox One controllers don't seem to output sound unless a mic is detected?

I am having a similar issue with the new Master Chief controller for Xbox One. When I use my ear buds (without mic) I get sound through the controller and everything works fine. When I use my new headphones (over ear Bluetooth/aux capable) with the 3.5mm
    cable it detects the headphones but does not play sound. The headphones work on all of my other devices with 3.5mm jack.
  5. Stephanie101 Win User

Xbox App Update

Would this by any chance help with the mic echo through my ear buds?
  6. TheRealWindless Win User

Headset making a noise and I can’t find out why or hear it

Sounds like an issue with the headset directly then.
    I’ve tried my regular headset and my ear buds both make the sound
  7. LegoNinja187 Win User

No voice chat while using an external amp

The first major issue is that the manufacturer of the sound blasterx G5 has chosen not to support comms on Xbox One.

If you have some of those in ear, ear buds, like you get with some phones, you might be able to use those as well as a headset, then you can use the sound blasterx for with either the ear buds and then use the headset for comms. Or something like that.

Since the sound blasterx G5 doesn't support comms on Xbox One, you might just have to not use it on the Xbox One S.

Have you tried using the Xbox App as a work around? or perhaps using voice chat on discord could also work.
  8. Gorehound13 Win User

Ear Buds for Xbox

I have not, but id be intrested to know how they are
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 only playing sound through 1 ear bud. - Similar Threads - 360 playing sound

2. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  3. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  4. Can a xbox 360 be used to play team deathmatch online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can a xbox 360 be used to play team deathmatch online?: I have an old 360 that still works and haven't played online in years. I was wondering if there are still team deathmatch games available online to play. de296b58-4956-4808-849f-29b41d540441
  5. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a
  6. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  7. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  8. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4
  9. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  10. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...