Xbox 360 not turning on

Discus and support Xbox 360 not turning on in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by johnny brown1, Jun 26, 2024 at 8:42 AM.

1. Xbox 360 not turning on

I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just nothing.

I’ve done some troubleshooting tips like

Unplug replug, Check for bad psu,

I’ve only used this a couple times.

Please if anyone knows how to fix this let me know.

:)

johnny brown1, Jun 26, 2024 at 8:42 AM
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox 360 not turning on

Hello Brenno,

If trying all that the ambassadors stated for troubleshooting doesn't work. You will need to replace the power supply as it has become faulty. You can find them usually at local game stores. As that is the resolution for this issue. I will go ahead and lock
    this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox 360 not turning on

What model is the Xbox 360?

Is it an older, original Xbox 360 with a mechanical button that you can press (the

older rounder Xbox 360 model
    ), or is it a
    newer Slim model
    , with a touch sensor instead of a power button? Or is it an E-model, that looks similar to the original Xbox One (a
    rectangular block
    )?

When you press the power button on the console, does the LED on the power brick change color?
  4. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Xbox 360 not turning on

Not knowing the details of your unit and power supply, this is a shot-in-the-dark. Mine has a fuse in the block. The light on the block still lights when the fuse has gone. With age, it is very likely the fuse corroded and gone.

I hope this SITD was successful!
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Xbox 360 not turning on

Try switching the cord attached from the power brick
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox 360 not turning on

Thanks for the info. It sounds like power isn't getting in to the console anymore. Sorry to hear it.
Thema:

Xbox 360 not turning on

1. Xbox 360 not turning on - Similar Threads - 360 turning

2. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  3. Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console: My friend sent me a message on his Xbox one and the only way I can message them currently is through Xbox 360. If I cannot reply to messages in time and forget to reply to them and turn off my...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  6. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  7. Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.: I'm currently having trouble with my Xbox 360 Slim where it turns off by itself after a minute or two. The power brick shows its green when I have the Xbox turned on and the auto turn off feature...
  8. What can I do if my Xbox 360 S is turning on but shows a red light when it's switched on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do if my Xbox 360 S is turning on but shows a red light when it's switched on...: What can I do if my Xbox 360 S is turning on but shows a red light when it's switched on and then turns off b43c1a19-9640-44ef-b293-8cbb5d3ba3c1
  9. Why does my Xbox 360 E power supply immediately turn from orange to green back to orange...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 E power supply immediately turn from orange to green back to orange...: Well my Xbox 360 power button flashed for 2 seconds or more after turn on but the console immediately shuts down even when plugged intp the wall socket And no, my wall socket has no issues....
  10. My Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not...: Currently playing fable 3 and my Xbox just randomly shuts off. Any suggestions other than hard reset? b4c2f001-e52c-4c3a-a2a9-18b5830f4ae3