XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi network

Discus and support XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to use my xbox 360 after a long time and it needs a system update. But i keep getting error when it try to configure the network. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nikhil Sharma3, Sep 26, 2023.

1. XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi network

Hi,

I tried to use my xbox 360 after a long time and it needs a system update. But i keep getting error when it try to configure the network. It connects to the network, but its not able to connect to the internet. I know the router and network are working fine as i am able to connect to internet through other devises. How do i solve the issue i dont have LAN cable big enough to hard wire it, and without the update it wont let me play any games.

:)

Nikhil Sharma3, Sep 26, 2023
  2. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent connection connect an xbox 360 wireless networking Adapter to ur console and the WiFi will be close to the console

Hi Jaden, I’m Ryan.

What Xbox 360 model do you have? All the ones prior to the Xbox 360 S required the network adapter (as the consoles didn’t have built-in WiFi) for an internet connection to Xbox Live.

Refer to his support article for the steps:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/accessories/how-to-connect-xbox-360-wireless-network-adapter

Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-360-network-connection

Here to help.
  3. Claudio Casonato Win User

Linksys: Multiple Console Support

Hi deadlush.

I have a Xbox One and a Xbox 360, and for several months both ran well over my WiFi network, a router Linksys WRT54GL configured for a non-routerable network (10.10.10.xx) and connected to Internet via a Technicolor TG582N.

I know the TG582N can run a WiFi too, but without the MAC address filtering I do want to use to improve security.

Today, suddently, the Xbox 360 started to be unable to connect to XBox Live, while the Xbox One is still working fine. I checked all configurations, reset the Xbox 360 and I did all the checks indicated in the support page, no way. At the end, I activated
    the TG582N WiFi and connected the Xbox 360 to this WiFi network, and resolved the connection issue, but I do not like this...

Any suggestion?

Many thanks
  4. Anthony Casella Win User

Xbox 360 won't connect to internet without ethernet cable

What specifically would allow the Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter to connect while the built-in wifi would not?

My Xbox 360 S detects a wireless signal with 4 bars, and I am testing it while sitting it right next to the modem, so there is no issue with signal strength.

My Xbox 360 S's built-in wifi is able to connect to a hotspot, and it is even able to connect to my neighbor's wifi from my house.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox 360 wifi adapter not detected.

Hello Forza,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand your console is unable to connect to Wifi. Is the trouble with the adapter that comes with the Xbox 360 or is it with your modem/router? You can follow the

guide connecting to network for Xbox 360

Thanks,

Brad
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

360 slow connection

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this William

May I know if your Xbox 360 is up to date? check for this first.

If yes, to cover the possibility that can be an issue with your current wifi network. Can you try connecting the console to a different wifi network?

For example sharing mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect the 360 in that way.

If maybe the issue persists, did you tried instead using a wired connection?

Or did you tried everything from these articles?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Ne...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Ne...
Thema:

XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi network

1. XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi network - Similar Threads - 360 connecting wifi

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router: It keeps saying that it is not connecting to the wifi router itself even though it says the wifi signal is 100% and now i cant get my profile to sync anymore. At first i thought it was because my...
  4. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?: bought the Xbox 360 model e for my son and he can’t connect to WiFi because Xbox shut down their 360 servers so I need to know before I buy this WiFi adapter for the Xbox...
  7. My 360 isn't connecting to wifi wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 360 isn't connecting to wifi wirelessly: Xbox people that work at Xbox facility place un can you help me out with my problem with my slim model xbox360 for wireless connection with wifi... 6d5eeee4-2c50-4efb-a138-2fadbbc3d8fb
  8. Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network: Every device on the network is connected and works properly. However the xbox 360 is connected to the network with full signal but when running an xbox live connection test it fails to connect to...
  9. Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender: My xbox 360 is unable to connect to the internet when I plugged an ethernet cord from it into the TP-Link RE220 wifi extender. Any solutions? [img] 6064f194-0718-4ab3-be45-d2ecd51efcf9
  10. How do I connect Xbox 360 to my phone and get wifi w

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect Xbox 360 to my phone and get wifi w: So not to long at all I tried to get my phone to connect to the Xbox and it didn't pop up and I was trying to get wifi on it 23dc8c08-dae0-49fe-b0ab-102b01ccdaf5