Xbox 360 "No Signal" on Samsung 2019 RU8000 TV

Discus and support Xbox 360 "No Signal" on Samsung 2019 RU8000 TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am reaching out for some support with my Xbox 360 working with my 2019 Samsung TV. It's an RU8000 model, but others are having the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by srh007, Jul 3, 2020.

1. srh007
    srh007 Guest

Hello,

I am reaching out for some support with my Xbox 360 working with my 2019 Samsung TV. It's an RU8000 model, but others are having the same issues with the Q70R model.

When I connect my Xbox 360 to the TV via HDMI, it says "No signal" on the TV.

The Xbox works fine on another display that I've tried via HDMI (1080p monitor). The HDMI ports on the TV also seem to function perfectly when connecting either a PC or Mac, Blu-ray player and our Nintendo Wii U.

My ideas are running out. Could someone shed some light on this issue, has anyone else encountered this?

Things I've tried:

1) All HDMI ports (checked all ports with other devices to see that they indeed work)

2) Different cables

3) Game mode on/off, Input signal plus on/off and other settings that I found on the TV

4) Updating the TVs firmware

5) I reset the Xbox display settings by holding the left trigger and "Y" key.

6) Power button long-hold

7) Updating the Xbox 306 firmware.

I did purchase a HDMI splitter, and unfortunately this did not solve the problem. It reinforces to me that there is some form of software glitch on the 2019 series of Samsung TV's or the Xbox 360.

The software of my 2019 RU8000 will not allow the connection of the Xbox 360 for some reason. It must be software related as there is no other way I can try to connect my Xbox to the TV.

I telephoned Samsung support - who were awful. The gentleman I spoke with could not have been more disinterested in my problem. I have a lot of Apple products and I am used to their excellent customer support. I was really let down with my dealings with
    Samsung technical support.

I asked if I could report a fault and was told it was a Microsoft issue as I could connect other devices fine. It apparently did not matter that the Xbox worked perfectly fine on other TV's .

I feel I am now out of options! Does anyone else have any suggestions on how this can be resolved...

Thank you!

:)

srh007, Jul 3, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. JaimeGomezN Win User

Xbox One will not with smaller TVs (32inch and 24inch), but works with big samsung (50 inch)

Hi, the samsung TV is model P2770HD.

The xbox sends a signal and powers the tv on and off, but no video signal.

The xbox is working and the ports on the tv are working (i tried direct tv devices and all the porta are working fine.

The HDMI cable also worked with xbox ONEand another, new TV (samsung smart tv).

It is an Xbox One.
  3. sevendead Win User

Samsung HDMI Connection

I have two Samsungs and theres a few tricks to try. Sometimes I'll get a No Signal screen until the dashboard loads up (which seems to take longer if I get the No Signal screen), sometimes I'll get the 360 globe splash/start-up screen. I used to have to
    turn the 360 on, select the input and then restart the 360 to get a signal on my older Samsung. My two tvs won't list the HDMI input until the 360 is on as well, I can't even see the HDMI input until the 360 is on.
  4. Hordie Win User

No Signal with Samsung TVs

Hi Clemson Brownie

Sorry you're having issues with your video. First make sure you're plugged directly into the TV with the HDMI cable that came with your Xbox.

After that try the following steps.

[*]Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds.
    [*]Turn your console back on by pressing the Xboxbutton on the console or the Xbox button on your Xbox One wireless controller.
    [*]If you're still having issues try these steps to reset your display settings.

Reset your display settings. Here's how:

1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
    2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for five seconds to turn off the console.
    3. Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until
      the second beep occurs.
      Note This will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, go to System > Settings in the guide, select Display & sounds, Video options, and then TV Resolution.
    4. If you are required to complete these steps on every boot-up, you will want to change your TV connection to HDMI as shown in step 3 in the next section, "Your screen is blank and you use an AVR in your setup." For more information, see How
      to adjust the display settings on your Xbox One console
  5. Thundercleetz Win User

Xbox One no longer turns off my audio receiver after Feb. 2014 update

Mia, this is a different issue than the tv not powering on. This is some sort of software issue that is causing the Kinect not to send a power IR signal to Samsung soundbars specifically. Recalibration will not work because Kinect is simply not sending a
    signal to these Samsung soundbars.
  6. KaiN05 Win User

Why is my Series X having audio issues?

Mine is a 2019 version. I did a recent update to 1401 and updated my controller and then these audio issues became present. Maybe it’s a Samsung problem since all 3 of us have a Samsung TV. Are you also on that version? Maybe we should contact Samsung and tell them the issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 "No Signal" on Samsung 2019 RU8000 TV - Similar Threads - 360 Signal Samsung

2. No Signal From HDMI On My Old Xbox 360 Elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Signal From HDMI On My Old Xbox 360 Elite: Hello, I still have my old Xbox 360 Elite and unfortunately on some TV I cannot have a HDMI signal from it. If I'd use a computer monitor, I can have signal but on some TV, I cannot. I'm always...
  3. My Xbox 360 PC controller turns off any time a game would send a vibration signal - even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 PC controller turns off any time a game would send a vibration signal - even...: I noticed this issue last month, after not playing any PC games that would use a controller for over a month. My controller just kept randomly and constantly disconnecting during gameplay. At...
  4. xbox 360 no signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 no signal: hi all my xbox 360 cant connect keep getting no signal bleu screen change hdmi same thing appreciate your help e97c1a70-aadf-492d-80ea-55140ca97f83
  5. : Xbox 360 HDMI no signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox 360 HDMI no signal: : Xbox 360 HDMI no signal Have you tried changing the HDMI cable? 2e2fec28-9880-4f47-8db3-f751cbf1c5cc
  6. Westinghouse: Xbox 360 worked fine last night, but now my TV says, "No input signal"

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Westinghouse: Xbox 360 worked fine last night, but now my TV says, "No input signal": Westinghouse (Televisions): Xbox 360 worked fine last night, but now my TV says, "No input signal" Hi there Ltigon823, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue...
  7. can you convert the hdmi signal from an xbox 360 to avi to connect to a projector with out HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you convert the hdmi signal from an xbox 360 to avi to connect to a projector with out HDMI: can you convert the hdmi signal from an xbox 360 to A/V so I can connect to a projector with out HDMI functions. I have a projector with out the HDMI functions, I had purchased a HDMI converter...
  8. BenQ GL2450 and Xbox 360 "No HDMI signal"

in XBoX on Consoles
    BenQ GL2450 and Xbox 360 "No HDMI signal": My xbox 360 works on tv downstairs but not on tv upstairs and the BenQ GL2450 Monitor, have tried resetting the settings and making it fit the 1920 x 1080 resolutions. Tried to factory reset the...
  9. problem cable hdmi between xbox 360 and projector (no signal détected)

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem cable hdmi between xbox 360 and projector (no signal détected): hello, i have a problem with my xbox 360 and my projector, when i connect the hdmi cable between xbox and projector , i have no signal détected on the projector . this is not the cable because...
  10. no signal displayed when using HDMI cable but OK when using Xbox 360 component cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    no signal displayed when using HDMI cable but OK when using Xbox 360 component cable: Hello, when the xbox 360 is connected to a HD TV using the xbox 360 component cable the display works fine. When the xbox 360 is connected using a HDMI cable then the screen is blank with "no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 tizen tv no signal