Xbox 360, no beep sound when turning on console and opening disk tray.

Discus and support Xbox 360, no beep sound when turning on console and opening disk tray. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I know this is probably dumb but Recently my console makes no sound when I turn on the console or open the disk tray. I know there is probrably an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SecretNoobAgent, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Xbox 360, no beep sound when turning on console and opening disk tray.

Hi,

I know this is probably dumb but Recently my console makes no sound when I turn on the console or open the disk tray. I know there is probrably an easy fix for this but i haven't have the luck of finding it. Maybe something with the settings or power plug.
    Is there a fix for this or those it stay like this forever?

Thanks in advance

:)

SecretNoobAgent, Sep 21, 2015
  2. Shinji Ex
    Shinji Ex Guest
    I've been a happy user of a XBOX360s console but something has come to my attention...

From my experience with 360 no beep sound when you open the disk tray to insert or eject disk...

Shinji Ex, Sep 21, 2015
  3. My Xbox 360 S does not make sound

Today when i turn on my Xbox 360 Slim i realized that it doesnt make any sound when opening the tray, turning on or off, ¿Is this bad?

LonewolfComebak, Sep 21, 2015
  4. Irixion
    Irixion Guest

The speaker that makes the sound is probably shot. There isn't really a fix for this, unless you'd like to send your console in for repair.

Irixion, Sep 21, 2015
  5. Shinji Ex Win User

I've been a happy user of a XBOX360s console but something has come to my attention...

From my experience with 360 no beep sound when you open the disk tray to insert or eject disk...
  6. Achaiah-040A6997-E54 Win User

Xbox Slim will turn off at random...

My xbox 360 slim will do something similar. It seems to beep at random times, the beep sound is the same as the eject or on/off sound. Most of the time the xbox will stay on and have no problems however sometimes it will just turn off or the disk tray will
    open. I really want to know what is causing this! Haha. If the brick is not unplugged then the xbox will turn itself on and open the disk tray by itself, also randomly. The most worrying thing for me is that it makes the noise at random in and out of game
    play and seems to be harmless except for the few times its opened the disk drive.
  7. Irixion Win User

The speaker that makes the sound is probably shot. There isn't really a fix for this, unless you'd like to send your console in for repair.
  8. Metalsnake06 Win User

console randomly returns to the dashboard and acts like it opening the disk try during a game.

Hi, I'm having almost the same issue with my 2 years old 250GB Slim. It started after the fall update too.

When I'm playing, the console does the "beep" sound, the tray opens by itself several times, then it goes back to normal.

Even when the 360 is turned off, it turns on by itself and opens the disk tray.

After a few weeks, I have started thinking that the tray opening is triggered by some kind of device interference. It happens almost every night, around 10PM when my neighbor turns on his TV, so it could be a remote interference (linked to the SmartGlass
    support that was in this update ?). Any other time of the day, the console is working perfectly fine.

Thank you for any suggestions !

PS : Sorry for any bad grammar or spelling, I'm a French user.
  9. TouchOAgony Win User

xbox not reading discs( xbox slim)

Hi, umm my xbox 360 slim, i have auto play on which obviously wont work but when i open and close the tray it says reading for a second with a beeping sound then no spinning and then open tray? PLEASE HELP. ITS GETTING ON MY NERVES!
Thema:

1. Xbox 360, no beep sound when turning on console and opening disk tray. - Similar Threads - 360 beep sound

2. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  3. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  4. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  5. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  6. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  7. how to use mono on xbox 360 E

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to use mono on xbox 360 E: hello so i use BROKEN speakers(best option for now) with one audio channel missing so how do i get mono on the xbox 360 e(audio jack) i have tried the Obvious way aka going into audio settings...
  8. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  9. Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices?: why this console can't play with people on other devices like PC, phone? 14f2a83b-2abc-4da7-af1c-92a6649f3744
  10. XBOX 360 MAKES A BEEP AND THE POWER BRICK TURNS RED

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 MAKES A BEEP AND THE POWER BRICK TURNS RED: When I try to turn on my xbox 360 it makes a beep and the power brick turns red immediately, i already checked all the USB port but they seem to be ok there is nothing wrong with them, I trie...