Xbox 360 Network Error Status report

Discus and support Xbox 360 Network Error Status report in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What does my report mean on Xbox 360? I can connect to my internet fine but Xbox live won’t connect. I just bought this Xbox 360 My Error Status... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexanderMcCoy2, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 Network Error Status report

What does my report mean on Xbox 360? I can connect to my internet fine but Xbox live won’t connect. I just bought this Xbox 360

My Error Status report:

W: 0000 - 0021

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 0000 - 0000

Z : 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 0015 - 10F1

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wireless

A: 192.(personal)

G: 192.(personal)

D: 192.(personal)

N: (Network Name)

S: WPA2

C: 11

:)

AlexanderMcCoy2, Feb 27, 2023
  2. AlexanderMcCoy2 Win User

I did try my hotspot from my iPhone and it still didn’t want to connect to Xbox live. My 360 does connect to my router and or hotspot and to the internet but refuses to connect to Xbox live. I’ve been hearing on Reddit from people saying that the authentication server for Xbox live called XEMACS has been offline for a few days.
  3. Rostom L Win User

May I confirm if you've already tried to check your router configuration like disabling its firewall settings, enable DMZ etc.?

You can see the full guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/...

And, have you already tried all the solutions from the link I provided earlier? The issue should relate to your network connection that's why we mostly troubleshoot your router. If possible, try a different network.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AlexanderMcCoy2, Did you buy this 360 second hand console?

Did it connect the internet to live servers?

Can you tell if he has any kind of unlock?
  5. AlexanderMcCoy2 Win User

Ok I’ll do that! Thank you so much Rostom!
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

May I exactly know the error message you get when it tries to connect to Xbox Live?

There are several factors to consider why your console can't connect to Xbox Live. It could be your 3rd party headset, wireless interference, the type of wireless signal your router uses, wireless channel & mode and its signal quality.

I suggest to check your router settings and make sure it has an excellent signal from your router to your console. If possible try to connect with a different network connection.

You may check the guide and troubleshooting steps through this link https://support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/...
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Network Error Status report - Similar Threads - 360 Network Error

2. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  3. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  4. Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.: I’ve been having countless issues trying to play old 360 games on my Xbox x the past week or so. It began with me being unable to even download my account to not being able to connect to Xbox...
  5. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  6. I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error: When I try to log in to my Xbox 360 games, I get a message saying that there was a network error but I have a connection on all my devices at home. 8d1ad779-4510-473a-b7b8-e84b08f6449a
  7. Xbox 360 Network Error Status report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Network Error Status report: What does my report mean on Xbox 360? I can connect to my internet fine but Xbox live won’t connect. I just bought this Xbox 360 My Error Status report: W: 0000 - 0021 X: 0000 - F001 Y: 0000 -...
  8. Error 80151901 - Xbox 360 Fails to Connect to Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 80151901 - Xbox 360 Fails to Connect to Network: Error 80151901 Hey all, So my xbox 360 has had troubles connecting to my internet, though my xbox one and other devices easily connect. I tried restarting my wifi, and changing some network...
  9. Network Error when trying to use Xbox 360 Emulator/Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network Error when trying to use Xbox 360 Emulator/Backwards Compatibility: So up until a few weeks ago I was able to play the backwards compatible games (ie Black Ops, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Borderlands, Gears of War, etc). Recently when I tried playing, it would...
  10. XBOX 360 connects fine to network (both wifi and ethernet) but NOT TO INTERNET. error 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 connects fine to network (both wifi and ethernet) but NOT TO INTERNET. error 80151909: Hello, My xbox360 suddenly cannot connect to the INTERNET, and therefore to XBOXLive. Connection to my home network is OK. When I turn it on, I am not signed in Xbox Live. I f I try, I get error...