Xbox 360 Network Adaptor is red... but i still can access the wi-fi, just not the internet...

Discus and support Xbox 360 Network Adaptor is red... but i still can access the wi-fi, just not the internet... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; if you even understood what i said here, its that my xbox network adaptor has a red light, execpt i can access wifi, just not internet, its like an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by networkissueMZ, May 6, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 Network Adaptor is red... but i still can access the wi-fi, just not the internet...

if you even understood what i said here, its that my xbox network adaptor has a red light, execpt i can access wifi, just not internet, its like an watermelon without its insides, understand? i probably did not need to specify what i meant cause you guys are probably good enough at this to understand but anyways, this has been a problem for as long as i can remember on my xbox and its really pissing me off sometimes as i have to use my crappy low resolution tv instead of my good ol' laptop and i dont have a hdmi cable to do it with wires instead of wireless, very annyoing this and all i have tried so far is usingthe adapter in all usb ports on the xbox, help please

:)

networkissueMZ, May 6, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Xbox 360 Network Adaptor is red... but i still can access the wi-fi, just not the internet though

Hi, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this!

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to use your adapter properly
    May I know if the red light in your adapter is solid? Or it's flashing instead?
  3. Malacath Win User

Videos on xbox dashboard

Yeah wi-fi is the most unreliable way to connect your xbox to the internet.

If videos on the dashboard start stuttering you should change the wi-fi channel.

The videos I think you are referring to are more prone to wifi jitter than the videos for rent.

When I used to use wi-fi it used to happen to me a lot. I regularly had to change the wi-fi channel.

If you are using wi-fi and using wired isn't an option due to the distance between router and xbox then consider getting powerline adaptors. They let you send the internet through your powerlines meaning you get a wired connection for your xbox.

Since getting powerline adaptors I've never had problems with stuttering video.
  4. Miss Portia Win User

need help

Hi there - if the connection test is failing between the network and the internet, that means the wi-fi access point you are using does not have access to the internet. Is the network yours, or administered by the apartment complex?
  5. TwistedTitanium Win User

connecting xbox 360 to internet

If you look through your console settings you will find the Wi-Fi options under network if the console is capable of connecting to Wi-Fi.

From dashboard - settings - system - network settings - Wi-Fi

If you do not have these options then the console may be one of the original models with Wi-Fi capability and would require a dongle adaptor.

What is the manufacture date of the console? it will say on the data sticker on the back of the machine

Hope this helps
  6. kvasanthkumar Win User

Unable to connect to XBOX LIVE

Yes, my computer definitely works fine with access to internet, even my android phone can access it.

Am having problem with both Wi-Fi and Ethernet cable access from my Xbox only. It connects to the network and connects to PC too. But internet access does not happen.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Network Adaptor is red... but i still can access the wi-fi, just not the internet...

1. Xbox 360 Network Adaptor is red... but i still can access the wi-fi, just not the internet... - Similar Threads - 360 Network Adaptor

2. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  3. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  4. Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.: I’ve been having countless issues trying to play old 360 games on my Xbox x the past week or so. It began with me being unable to even download my account to not being able to connect to Xbox...
  5. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  6. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  7. How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...: How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft account and Xbox account 300970eb-9557-4faa-97b3-847fbe8056a7
  8. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  9. I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error: When I try to log in to my Xbox 360 games, I get a message saying that there was a network error but I have a connection on all my devices at home. 8d1ad779-4510-473a-b7b8-e84b08f6449a
  10. Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adaptor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adaptor: I am looking for a Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adaptor. Can anyone help? a63e697a-9637-409d-bf04-012e84d1ba1a