Xbox 360 need people just to have fun and do random stuff with

Discus and support Xbox 360 need people just to have fun and do random stuff with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want people to do random stuff with me and I'm a little kid.... 11... So yea add me and message and also I will be trying to do a survival island so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rocken673, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Rocken673
    Rocken673 Guest

I want people to do random stuff with me and I'm a little kid.... 11... So yea add me and message and also I will be trying to do a survival island so hit me up if you want to join

:)

Rocken673, Jul 18, 2015
  2. looking for people to minecraft on 360

hey all looking for people join in some random fun building stuff blowing stuff up an just all out pranking people. if your intrested send me a invited gamer tag is

haunted dwarf, Jul 18, 2015
  3. Judge
    Judge Guest
    KOA: Reckoning

The combat really shines in this game. However, the main story is just kinda boring and poorly put together. I have much more fun going around doing random things not associated with it. I keep meaning to go back to the game, but I already have enough stuff
    I still need to do in others. It is a subpar game IMO.

Judge, Jul 18, 2015
  4. Rocken673
    Rocken673 Guest

Leedle leedle waiting for friends *lonely song comes on*

Rocken673, Jul 18, 2015
  5. I will suggest going on xbox live and finding minecrafters, go on 3rd party minecraft fourms (Minecraftfourms.net), or go on your freinds freinds list. I would add you but im full at the moment.

XSTREAMSHOOTER, Nov 1, 2018
  6. XSTREAMSHOOTER Win User

I will suggest going on xbox live and finding minecrafters, go on 3rd party minecraft fourms (Minecraftfourms.net), or go on your freinds freinds list. I would add you but im full at the moment.
  7. Rocken673 Win User

Leedle leedle waiting for friends *lonely song comes on*
  8. KatsunagiTai Win User

People just having fun!

same her e message me as well id be more than happy to team up sometime
  9. LegendaryCorn Win User

People just having fun!

you can add me. I play often and play to have fun and not verbally abuse you..
  10. Bullets In 3D Win User

People just having fun!

Sure just message me when I'm online.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 need people just to have fun and do random stuff with - Similar Threads - 360 need fun

2. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  3. Not tech savy, need advice with an xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Not tech savy, need advice with an xbox 360: Hell, so awhile ago I bought a second hand xbox 360. It's been good and I enjoy playing games on it, however, I'd like to play some online games but I'm not sure what I need to connect it to the...
  4. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  5. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  6. i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage: So im trying to enable cloud storage on my xbox 360 to transfer my Skate 3 save file to my xbox one x but it wont let me enable it. it just says that i have to have atleast 514 mb of free space on...
  7. Need help with this Xbox 360 S Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with this Xbox 360 S Code: i ran the xbox live update for my sons 360 and when it rebooted I get STATUS CODE: 4476-4488-B780-0F00-C000-007B. The system will not do anything except freeze with this code...
  8. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  9. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  10. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2