Xbox 360 music

Discus and support Xbox 360 music in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, I've got an Xbox 360 Slim hard drive with music on it. How would I go about getting the music onto my Windows 10 PC? I tried a USB stick, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DMVZ 101, Aug 31, 2018.

1. DMVZ 101
    DMVZ 101 Guest

Xbox 360 music

So, I've got an Xbox 360 Slim hard drive with music on it. How would I go about getting the music onto my Windows 10 PC? I tried a USB stick, but the Xbox won't let me put the music on it.

:)

DMVZ 101, Aug 31, 2018
  2. Mister Parks
    Mister Parks Guest
    Xbox Music Video Playback on Win 8 PC??

Hey Cheetah,

Sorry for the delay in hearing from us.

So, to clarify, you aren't able to play the videos from the playlist that you set up on your Xbox 360? The streaming of Music Videos is a feature of Xbox Music on the Xbox 360 console only. There's some info in our

FAQ: Listen to music and music videos on Xbox 360 with Xbox Music

The functionality to search, play, and view Music Videos is not in the Xbox Music app on other devices.

Mister Parks, Aug 31, 2018
  3. signed up for the 30 day trial for music pass

seeing as the Music app is no longer zune but xbox music now the videos have to be re downloaded through your down load history witch can be found in the account management in the setting part xbox 360..the app you want is xbox music if you click on the
    xbox music in the music ssection your xbox 360 should automaticly load the app.the app can also be loaded up on you xbox by going to the music section on you xbox 360 and goto the xbox music section you should be able to get the music app there

MoltenDarkman, Aug 31, 2018
  4. Xbox 360 music

From what I know there isn't a way to transfer the files from the 360 to a thumb drive due to copyright reasons. I had this issue and when I looked into it, it made sense.

You load music up from CDs and whatnot and as with most things its copyrighted so you can't load up thumb drives and sell them or gift them.

Sorry I can't be of more help

x Harlon Nayl x, Sep 1, 2018
  5. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest
    Like the other Ambassador said content is locked to that hard drive and can't be transferred even with the transfer cable.

Flymonkey102, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox 360 music