Xbox 360 live via laptop and 3g stick

Discus and support Xbox 360 live via laptop and 3g stick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good day could anyone maybe advise me how to change my NAT when connecting to xbox live via my laptop (lan cable) and using a 3g for the internet ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaptainThomas07, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 live via laptop and 3g stick

Good day could anyone maybe advise me how to change my NAT when connecting to xbox live via my laptop (lan cable) and using a 3g for the internet ?

:)

CaptainThomas07, Jan 14, 2014
  2. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    Error: Cannot connect to wireless network.

Ok

So lets start again Xbox 360 live via laptop and 3g stick :)

You have a USB stick that you use to access the Internet, do you have a laptop/PC then I presume? If so you will need to hook the USB stick into that and share the laptop's connection to your Xbox using Internet Connection Sharing (see links above)

Or... some 3G connections are wireless only, if that is the case and your laptop connects wirelessly to the 3G connection then again you need to share its connection via ICS to the Xbox, the links above cover how to do that

GMAN990, Jan 14, 2014
  3. Deano Reido
    Deano Reido Guest
    Cant connect to Xbox Live after new update.

In my opinion, a 3g dongle would more than likely be causing problems because of lack of speed.

Maybe the update has became more demanding of network speeds , thus making 3g sticks useless at running xbox live?

Just a guess, no idea though

Check all the internet sharing settings are correct on laptop/pc?

Dean

Deano Reido, Jan 14, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox 360 live via laptop and 3g stick