Xbox 360 Live Slim model 4GB, error code 0x80070571, Have cleared cache and reloaded profile. ...

Discus and support Xbox 360 Live Slim model 4GB, error code 0x80070571, Have cleared cache and reloaded profile. ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm at a loss to figure why cloud drive not syncing to open my GTA 5 online files. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. After 3rd update to Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David C. Roark, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Xbox 360 Live Slim model 4GB, error code 0x80070571, Have cleared cache and reloaded profile. ...

I'm at a loss to figure why cloud drive not syncing to open my GTA 5 online files. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. After 3rd update to Xbox live that's when I started receiving error messages. Thank you. MeagerJarl1039.

:)

David C. Roark, Aug 28, 2015
  2. speedy5870
    speedy5870 Guest
    Error Code 0x838601e7 no code solution - needs attention

I had this error code after moving COD to an external HD . I reloaded game on to the main drive cleared profiles, cleared memory , reboot routers , reboot modems . I decided to clear my local saved games , which can be found under system settings . the
    Xbox reboots and when I started COD after trying everything else , it worked . the game sync , my saved games were reloaded from the cloud , and I have no problems . good luck

speedy5870, Aug 28, 2015
  3. shaneyboy28
    shaneyboy28 Guest
    Problem with Xbox One.

Thanks for the help guys and my NAT setting is open. I think I deleted my cache that's where all of the games data are stored correct? that's probably why forza horizon 2 took a long time to sync then.

Hopefully xbox comes up with new update soon as it is affecting my gaming time Xbox 360 Live Slim model 4GB, error code 0x80070571, Have cleared cache and reloaded profile.  ... :(

from Shane

shaneyboy28, Aug 28, 2015
  4. MadDecent07 Win User

Status Code: 3F4B - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 2751

Nope, same error code.

I have the 360 Slim 4gb.
  5. Vaggelis Gol Win User

Flashing Green Light and console does not work

Also the xbox does not have a disk drive , it's a xbox 360 slim 4gb model
  6. Baud Modem Win User

Need to Wait 15 Seconds Before Eject Powers On?

Anyone? Is this normal for some Xbox 360 Slims? Mine is the 4GB model.
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

Error message 80151011 and tried everything on the xbox page. Help!

8. DigitalAssassin Win User

XBL error message(s)

Hey mate, If you have a firewall you might need to open network ports for your Xbox 360 console to communicate with Xbox Live:

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80072ee2

-

Please see the network ports used by Xbox live here:
    support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

-

Also sometimes these things can be profile related so deleting your profile from the console (profile only), clearing the system 3 times. Restarting your console and re-downloading your profile can clear this up.

-

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
Thema:

Xbox 360 Live Slim model 4GB, error code 0x80070571, Have cleared cache and reloaded profile. ...

1. Xbox 360 Live Slim model 4GB, error code 0x80070571, Have cleared cache and reloaded profile. ... - Similar Threads - 360 Live Slim

2. So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my...: I’m thinking it would be announced in advanced. 69acf246-b9b0-42bf-9320-c2f6cd4350df
  3. Acquired new 360 Slim but getting Internet: Failed and Xbox Live: Blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acquired new 360 Slim but getting Internet: Failed and Xbox Live: Blocked: Recently, I purchased an Xbox 360 Slim model for nostalgia. But I am receiving a Failed connection to the Internet and Xbox Live is blocked on my home network. From some research, I do not believe...
  4. I keep getting signed out of xbox live on my 360 slim and its getting annoying

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting signed out of xbox live on my 360 slim and its getting annoying: Can someone please help me out? I cleared my storage cashe, I've deleted and redownloaded my Xbox live Gamertag and i've gone through my HD and deleted all the corrupted data. I have changed my...
  5. 4gb 360 Slim console will not update or go on live will go on internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    4gb 360 Slim console will not update or go on live will go on internet: I have a 4gb 360 Slim console it will not update or go on live it will connect to the internet but not update or connect to live. Console had only the 4gb and no other Hard Drive when I bought it...
  6. 360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.: I have done everything on the support site to troubleshoot this. I have cleared cache, reset router, reset xbox network settings, attempted to install download from CDR and a properly formatted...
  7. Xbox 360 slim running very slow and wont connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim running very slow and wont connect to live: So recently my 360 has started running very slow taking about 5 mins just to complete the start up process, when i get to to the sign in screen i select my profile which then takes another few...
  8. Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to xbox live-live error code-

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to xbox live-live error code-: Ok, at this point for me to have to post on the forums, it means I have did my research and have not found a solution. My problem is as follows: my xbox 360 slim will not connect to xbox live. We...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim, Can not sign into my live account at all.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim, Can not sign into my live account at all.: I am having problems signing in to my x box live account on my xbox 360 I have already switched my router off and dc’d everything for a minute. But still the problem persists. System >> Settings...
  10. x box 360 slim wont connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box 360 slim wont connect to live: I have a older x box 360 which connects to live,also I have a x box 360 slim that wont connect to live.Could you tell me if it banned. 770d58d9-ced6-44a7-a404-685be70392ca