xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it.

Discus and support xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my father does not want his microsoft email/account to be associated with my xbox 360 live profile and when i try to change this on my xbox 360, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by majestic bacon1, Dec 3, 2016.

1. xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it.

my father does not want his microsoft email/account to be associated with my xbox 360 live profile and when i try to change this on my xbox 360, it wont work and my membership runs out on the 26th and i will loose £193 of dlc's and add ons i have bought
    in games if i cant get the microsoft account changed.

Does anyone know a way around this???? please message back asap if you do.

:)

majestic bacon1, Dec 3, 2016
  2. swapping Microsoft account for xbox profile

my father does not want his email/Microsoft account to be connected to my xbox live profile so when i try to change the email account for my xbox profile, it wont let me and the membership runs out soon so what do i do????

Also, I have spent £193 of my own money on the games i have bought on this account and if i cannot change the microsoft account and pay it otherwise then i will loose all of it!!!!

majestic bacon1, Dec 3, 2016
  3. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Dec 3, 2016
  4. xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it.

Saludos,

Majestic bacon 1 Check this info located in Xbox page about how to change your account or generate a new one as a alias

\Alias Account in Xbox

deathxFallenx, Dec 4, 2016
  5. deathxFallenx Win User

Saludos,

Majestic bacon 1 Check this info located in Xbox page about how to change your account or generate a new one as a alias

\Alias Account in Xbox
  6. PadraicOdowd Win User

so

Cant get an account because it wont let me connect...their was an error code and it wasnt recognisable ...sorry I'm new at this ...when it says to sign in it wont let me on the xbox...we have internet connection but not letting me connect to xbox live
    ...can I get an account for xbox 360
  7. iiTURBOxTRiKZxx Win User

Cant Sign In

my xbox wont let my account connect to live but it will let my other account connect? it says that i need to test connection, so i did and its fine but it still wont let me connect? any ideas?
  8. iBillyy xD Win User

Xbox error code 80004005

it wont let me connect i tried to redownload my account but it still aint working its saying sorry xbox live profiles cant be downloaded right now. try again later
  9. BradyAnderson2 Win User

Move my gamer tag from one email to another

Thema:

1. xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it. - Similar Threads - 360 live profile

2. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  3. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  4. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  5. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  6. Xbox 360 profiles not downloading/ Xbox 360 live down?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 profiles not downloading/ Xbox 360 live down?: I can not download any Xbox 360 profiles onto my Xbox one in order to access all my xbox 360 backwards compatible games. I’ve seen multiple people having this issue and Microsoft posting on...
  7. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...: I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16 characters. f0bcc76b-7a1b-4ebe-bc9c-b959fcadd9ab
  8. Is there a way to remove XBox Live from a 360 profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to remove XBox Live from a 360 profile?: I just added live to my original 360 profile (which never had it), but now it can't have its original name and while it is a stupid reason, I really want the name back. Is there any way to remove...
  9. Can't download Xbox Live Profile on to Xbox 360 Bad Password/Bad Credentials Error 80072741

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox Live Profile on to Xbox 360 Bad Password/Bad Credentials Error 80072741: Hello, I recently bought a used 360 and I cannot download my Xbox Live Profile. I have tried deleting profiles, clearing the cache, formatting the HD, redoing the initial settings and have changed...
  10. Live gold same profil xbox 360 and one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live gold same profil xbox 360 and one console: Dear Title! After entering a live gold code on xbox one s console only the subscription for my profile appears on the same console, but it does not appear on my Xbox 360 S 250GB Serial Number [Mod...