xbox 360 live gold ea server access cannot connect

Discus and support xbox 360 live gold ea server access cannot connect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; trying to access server EA for dead space3 for xbox360 in COOP game but i KEEP GETTING error message : CANNOT ACCESSE ea server ???... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NaturedSquire5, Nov 29, 2016.

1. xbox 360 live gold ea server access cannot connect

trying to access server EA for dead space3 for xbox360 in COOP game but i KEEP GETTING error message : CANNOT ACCESSE ea server ???

:)

NaturedSquire5, Nov 29, 2016
  2. Jay1318
    Jay1318 Guest
    Cannot connect to EA Access Hub X1

My xbox one is having problems with EA. I have never been able to connect to Need For Speed Rivals. And now with the new EA Access Hub, I cannot connect to EA servers to even create an account.

All my other X1 online activity and gaming is fine. I can play multiplayer Titanfall and all other games no problem. But the stupid EA thing is clearly an issue. The NAT is open and all internet connections are just fine.

Jay1318, Nov 29, 2016
  3. HargraveJ
    HargraveJ Guest
    Black Ops Servers Down

Cannot connect to Black ops server either. The Black Ops site says the server is up... but I cannot connect in game. Though I can access other Xbox Live stuff, just not CoD: BO. Please someone look into fixing this, thanks.

HargraveJ, Nov 29, 2016
  4. KawaLaci Win User

Fifa 14 bundle version

I have gold account, but when I try to play online, it cannot connect to The EA servers.
  5. NonSportsGirl Win User

Xbox one backwards compatibility

If you are playing an Xbox 360 game on your One then you are accessing the 360 version of Live. It would be that version that acts as the gatekeeper to EA's servers.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

EA access discount and Xbox live gold discount

EA access discounts are offered by the publisher and are not connected with Xbox live gold discounts. As I see it the main attraction of EA access are the Vault games so its your choice really if you want to use it.
  7. Mister Cazador Win User

gold is not working

Hi there saitan79.

Entering a trial code will not make your account a Xbox Live Gold account but rather it will allow you access to some Gold features throughout the duration of your trial. We understand the frustration but with a trial code, you may
    not be able to access online multiplayer in some games. We're afraid we cannot speculate on which titles.

For example, EA titles typically require a Gold subscription to access their online multiplayer servers.

Additionally, when entering codes, you'll want to ensure your Xbox account region matches the country/region in which you live in and sign into your Xbox from.
  8. mantermite Win User

EA Access - shared multiplayer access on Xbox One with Live subscription

My Microsoft account has:

Xbox Live Gold

EA Access on XBox

Both paid subscriptions.

My son has his Microsoft account:

Family share my Xbox live Gold

he has access to the EA Games I have downloaded but cannot get multiplayer access with his free EA Games account. Such as Mirrors Edge 2, he can play but cannot get extra options "shared".

I'm asking if that is a possibility to login into EA Games under my sons Xbox/Microsoft login to give him access without causing any conflict in licensing.

Just seems confusing in that nothing is clearly stated in the official offerings around this capability. So I'm trying to get clarity. Again thanks for the help and deciphering all of this.

Cheers,

David
Thema:

xbox 360 live gold ea server access cannot connect

1. xbox 360 live gold ea server access cannot connect - Similar Threads - 360 live gold

2. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365
  3. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  4. Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360?: With Xbox Live Gold being shut down on 1st of September, what does it mean for the Xbox 360? Will there be no more online on 360? Will the Xbox 360 store close?. 58fda727-1b05-4de2-9342-366b5a9dedf0
  5. Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?: I have a question regarding the discontinuation of the Xbox Live Gold program. I own several games for my Xbox 360 that have multiplayer game modes (with bots) that cannot be accessed without an...
  6. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3
  7. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  8. xbox game pass didint activete xbox live gold on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass didint activete xbox live gold on xbox 360: xbox game pass didint activete xbox live gold on xbox 360 5029fdfe-8323-4430-ad47-849b404450a4
  9. Can anyone with Xbox live gold play on the Xbox 360 in 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone with Xbox live gold play on the Xbox 360 in 2023: I was wondering if people that still only have the Xbox 360 could play online if they had the gold membership? a6f3e574-4d7a-474f-a610-b4a6281b8d7a
  10. after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

in XBoX on Consoles
    after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009: after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 95f3cd48-b755-40d8-a10f-001ef444bb57