Xbox 360 live connection issues

Discus and support Xbox 360 live connection issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my 360 says it needs an update in order to connect but says it can’t connect until it is updated so the messages just keep popping up and I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RiskyPlane0, Jun 9, 2018.

1. RiskyPlane0
    RiskyPlane0 Guest

my 360 says it needs an update in order to connect but says it can’t connect until it is updated so the messages just keep popping up and I get nowhere. It’s been like this for a few weeks now

:)

RiskyPlane0, Jun 9, 2018
  2. Has Microsoft killed Live for the 360?

Hello, your connection issues are not do to Microsoft discontinuing Xbox Live service for the Xbox 360.

-Xbox Ambassador

SilencedAxis569, Jun 9, 2018
  3. Connection problems between me/another player

Hello there,

Different NAT types can definitely cause issues in a party chat and in a game. Your network connection can also cause issues in a party chat and in a game. The strength of the Wireless Connection, bandwidth and other people using devices on the same connection.
    All of this can cause issues.

You can Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live
    here

MeanPotatoChip, Jun 9, 2018
  4. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

My xbox 360 account is completely *** up and it may happen to others!!!!!

You might have better luck in 02 - Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 they deal with First time connecting to Live, connection issues, NAT errors and more.
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Unable to update XBOX 360 firmware, Account, nor Halo Waypoint

You might have better luck in 02 - Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 they deal with First time connecting to Live, connection issues, NAT errors and more.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

I have a problem with connection to xbox live

There was an issue regarding connecting to xbox live on xbox 360. A Tweet was send out and the team is working on the issue.
  7. onyxishere Win User

live not loading so i can't play COD ghosts

8. WickedCueball Win User

ERROR:80151925

Error code and message

Error code 80151925 is preceded by the following message:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later

Status code: 80151925

Problem

If you’re seeing this message and error code, it means that your Xbox 360 console can't connect to Xbox Live services.

For example, this issue can occur when you try to sign in to your profile or when you try to download your profile from Xbox Live.

Note This issue can occur even though you can sign in to your profile at Xbox.com.

Solutions

To resolve this issue, troubleshoot the connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox Live. To troubleshoot your connection, try the Xbox Live Connection Solution (support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution).
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 live connection issues - Similar Threads - 360 live connection

2. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  3. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  4. How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360: The network and Internet both say connected and Xbox live says failed so just curious how to resolve this issue before Xbox live on the 360 is shut down 7ab88792-9637-4cb3-8fcc-9b1da732c30c
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  7. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  8. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  9. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  10. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...