xbox 360 live account cannot download apps

Discus and support xbox 360 live account cannot download apps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Live account . When I am not logged in I can see choices for movies and apps etc, but once I log in those choices dissapear. I have logged out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by badasswisbee, Aug 17, 2015.

1. badasswisbee
    badasswisbee Guest

I have a Live account . When I am not logged in I can see choices for movies and apps etc, but once I log in those choices dissapear. I have logged out and tried to download netflix. When I chose download it says I have to sign into my love account... so
    I do, and netflix is pinned but that's it, no option to download no apps nothing. I'm very frustrated and confused. What a I doing wrong?

:)

badasswisbee, Aug 17, 2015
  2. Xv_Elite_vX
    Xv_Elite_vX Guest
    So it seems XB1 owners would be nuts not to buy Destiny on 360

Q. When I download the free Destiny Digital Base Game for Xbox One, will I still be able to play it on Xbox 360?
    A. Yes. Your Microsoft Account (Xbox Live Account) will retain licenses for both consoles.

I thought we could play on both 360 and X1 if e buy the X1 version? Am I trippin?

EDIT: Oh, that is the app. That is stupid, I wanted to play with my 360 friends as well.

Xv_Elite_vX, Aug 17, 2015
  3. Xbox 360 Issue HELP!

The other day, I was on my Xbox 360 and tried downloading the WWE Network app when my console froze. I restarted the system and logged back into my Xbox Live account and now every time I do log back in, my system freezes on the dashboard. It only does this when I log into my Xbox Live account. If I skip login, I do not have any issues.

Could someone help me please?!

xxJHARDYFAN92xx, Aug 17, 2015
  4. xbox 360 live account cannot download apps

Sounds like there might be an issue with your profile. Give the following a shot:

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
    or console software updates.

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Let us know if this resolves your problem.

eG x Thee Elf, Aug 17, 2015
  5. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Hi there,

if the advised steps don't work then please state to which country your account is connected, since it may also be a country/region issue causing this.

Let us know the results

6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Sounds like there might be an issue with your profile. Give the following a shot:

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
    or console software updates.

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Let us know if this resolves your problem.
  7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if the advised steps don't work then please state to which country your account is connected, since it may also be a country/region issue causing this.

Let us know the results
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do i download Showmax to my Xbox 360?

If the app is not available on the Xbox 360 app store, then you cannot download it for that console.
  9. ThatDirtyDave Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I have tried clearing cache, setting up a static iP address, doing a full reset on my console (where you clear it out but keep games and apps) and nothing has resolved this issue.

I still cannot connect to Xbox live when playing an Xbox 360 game and since I deleted my account in an effort to re-download it, it is gone and I can't even sign into my Xbox 360 online account. And CANNOT PLAY ANY OF MY GAMES THAT REQUIRE ME TO SIGN IN.
  10. Bennyoner Win User

Xbox one backwards compatibility games cannot connect to Xbox Live

Id say he means on the emulator as I am having the exact same problem, was playing yesterday with no problems. Yet this afternoon go to play and “ cannot connect to xbox live “ on the 360 emulator ... a friend suggested removing my account and re downloading
    it now i cannot re download my account onto the 360 and continuously get error code 807B01F4
Thema:

1. xbox 360 live account cannot download apps - Similar Threads - 360 live account

2. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  3. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  4. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  5. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  6. How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360: My xbox live account is already linked to one user on the xbox but I have another one and I was wondering if I could move the xbox live account from one user to another...
  7. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  8. Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360: Hey Guys! I recently changed my gamertag for 2 of my accounts on my Xbox 360 so I decided that I would delete the accounts and re-download them. However, when I try to redownload the account I am...
  9. I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360: Im not able to sign into my one Xbox live account on my Xbox 360 when I try to. it says: sorry there's a problem with the credentials that your using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to...
  10. Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360: Hiyer guys, i just need a basic live account for getting the up to date game patches and suchlike. Cannot see where to do it. When making an account there’s just the options for what avatar thing...