Xbox 360 light freeze on update stop

Discus and support Xbox 360 light freeze on update stop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a xbox 360 light that tried to update a long time ago and it is frozen on the page (update stopped unable to read from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StephanieCloutier, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 light freeze on update stop

Bonjour tous, j'ai une xbox 360 light qui tenté de faire une mise jour il y a un bon bout de temps et elle est gelé sur la page (mise jour arrêtée

lecture impossible de la mise jour partir du périphérique de stockage. Réinsérez-le pour poursuivre la mise jour. Si le problème persiste, rendez vous sur ....

code d'état: 445E-4467-B600-0F00-C000-003A)

j'ai essayer de downloader plusieurs plusieurs mise jour sur clé USB lorsque je connecte ma clé la page change pour application de la mise jour mais s'arrête et reviens la page initial.

J'ai fouillé sur Utube est essayer de transférer les parties de code d'erreur en décimal pour aller chercher la bonne mise jour sans succès.

pouvez-vous m'aider ou me donné un lien pour continuer ma mise jour. La manette ne se connecte plus je n'ai plus accès l'interface de l'xbox elle reste gelé sur la page de mise jour arrêtée

:)

StephanieCloutier, Apr 21, 2019
  2. StefanAndrei1 Win User

Vreu a dat un restat da imi da un cod

[Translation-I want to give a restat yes gives me a code]
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue on updating Xbox 360. You can try these following troubleshooting steps for

updating 360
    . If continue to have issues it may be the hard drive. You can
    remove the hard drive
    and reinstall it, to see if it helps.

If your console is in need of service and is over a year old. Microsoft no longer repairs out of warrant Xbox 360 consoles.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for coming to the forums. What are you referring to that you need a code? Are you experiencing any issues? Any additional information will help.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. StefanAndrei1 Win User

Ai nevoie de o restaurare la cosola xbox 360

[Translation-You need a restoration to the Console Xbox 360]
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. The error code means that there is an issue with the storage device itself. If you have an Xbox 360 hard drive plugged in then unplug it and plug it back in to see if that helps. If you do not have a storage device and are only using
    a console with the 4 GB flash memory then the console may need to be repaired or replaced.

You can check to see if the console is eligible for a repair via
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 light freeze on update stop - Similar Threads - 360 light freeze

2. How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply: How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply 8320572b-fb47-45a5-bd0b-0fa5d2c454b7
  3. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  4. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  5. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  6. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  7. What can I do if my Xbox 360 S is turning on but shows a red light when it's switched on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do if my Xbox 360 S is turning on but shows a red light when it's switched on...: What can I do if my Xbox 360 S is turning on but shows a red light when it's switched on and then turns off b43c1a19-9640-44ef-b293-8cbb5d3ba3c1
  8. Xbox 360 slime red light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slime red light: I have a xbox 360 slim the turn on botton goes green when turned on then goes red around the bottom I cleaned the vents and still red and when I connect the hdmi it won't appear on my TV. What can...
  9. Xbox 360 wired controller flashing 4 green lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller flashing 4 green lights: It's not working on both pc and xbox 360 all 4 green lights flash and not working IT'S A WIRED CONTROLLER e1a37e28-9e44-4552-8be8-0a10b7cecf34
  10. Xbox 360 S red dot with four flashing green lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S red dot with four flashing green lights: Hi guys looking for help to diagnose my fault. I had a red dot on the power button of my Xbox 360 s . When I interrogate this by holding down the sync button and eject button I get solid red dot...