Xbox 360 Left Analog Stick

Discus and support Xbox 360 Left Analog Stick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was recently using my Xbox 360, and was on the home/start screen and the left analog stick was not working. I started a game (Forza Horizon) and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkOrPiOn5, Jun 3, 2016.

1. SkOrPiOn5
    SkOrPiOn5 Guest

I was recently using my Xbox 360, and was on the home/start screen and the left analog stick was not working. I started a game (Forza Horizon) and the left analog stick was working perfectly. What's wrong?

:)

SkOrPiOn5, Jun 3, 2016
  2. problem with the left analog stick

i bought yesterday an xbox 360 controller for windows and it makes an annoying noise when i use the left analog stick

ToothyNest16329, Jun 3, 2016
  3. Xbox One analog sticks

Is the diameter of Xbox One analog sticks the same as the Xbox 360 analog sticks?

Penetrator RIP, Jun 3, 2016
  4. Flint SithLord Win User

Seriously microsoft this console is pathetic....

My left analog stick is looser than the right stick. I noticed that a couple of days ago. Figured it was because of COD. On my PS3 I went through 3 controllers with the left analog stick having issues. I had an issue with the controller on my 360 as well;
    left analog stick. So it might be an issue not sure. I'll probably just buy another controller when they come out in different colors and go from there with it unless it gets worse.
  5. TangyBabyGravy Win User

wireless controller

The analog sticks; LS = Left Stick, RS = Right Stick.
  6. hdgaming2115 Win User

Xbox one controller struggles

the left analog stick on the controller is interfering with the Left Bumper
  7. hdgaming2115 Win User

Xbox one controller struggles

the left analog stick on the controller is interfering with the Left Bumper
  8. BluntShade Win User

Left analog stick

Hi,

I have checked everything including the button layout and it's all correct (default). I tried switching controllers and my old controller worked fine.

What shall I do? Do I need to return the whole console to the store I purchased the Xbox 360 from or do I just send the controller to you?

I live in the UK.

Many thanks,

- John.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Left Analog Stick - Similar Threads - 360 Left Analog

2. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...
  3. If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...: I'm buying an Xbox one soon to experience L4d2 and it's Dlc again, but I've been told I'll need a physical copy to play it since it was taken off the store, but could I buy the DLC or is it...
  4. The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog

in XBoX on Consoles
    The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog: The right stick was working fine yesterday, but when I turn on the console and play the game, the stick moves around from left. Does anyone know what caused this? Thank you Best Wishes -Sajad...
  5. my mother came home from abroad before she left she gave her an xbox 360 and my mother gave...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my mother came home from abroad before she left she gave her an xbox 360 and my mother gave...: or how to reset family code i hate it cdd69186-4521-463f-9d69-05e912053255
  6. I refunded a Xbox 360 game called left 4 Dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded a Xbox 360 game called left 4 Dead: okay so i bough a game on the xbox 360 store called Left 4 Dead i refunded it and got my money back but i can still play the game i did not realize i got the refund and i have achievements i did...
  7. Left 4 Dead 2 can't download on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 can't download on my Xbox 360.: Ok so let me try to go in depth here, I have a physical disc of L4D2 for my Xbox 360 and when I launch it, the 360 freezes and I have to turn it off and turn it on again. So my solution is to just...
  8. Why are the left 4 dead game only purchasable one 360 or the Xbox website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the left 4 dead game only purchasable one 360 or the Xbox website: My question is not how to buy the left 4 dead games But why they are not purchasable on the xbox one itself when as of now no other backwards compatible game is like this just Why...
  9. Left 4 Dead 2/Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2/Xbox 360: So to clarify, I play on Xbox one. I have Left for Dead 2, and I want to purchase the Sacrifice/Passing DLCs. So, i went to the 360 marketplace, tried to purchase these items, and after I press...
  10. Left Analog Stick broken (360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Analog Stick broken (360): The problem appears to be with the thing soldered to the circuit board, my left analog stick is too loose and when I push down on it, it goes too deep. Is there anyway to fix this or do I need to...