Xbox 360 LE Blue Without Blue OS

Discus and support Xbox 360 LE Blue Without Blue OS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a limited edition blue Xbox 360, but the OS isn't blue. Everything is still green as can be, but I want to fix that. If anyone can help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Numerous Normal, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Xbox 360 LE Blue Without Blue OS

I have a limited edition blue Xbox 360, but the OS isn't blue. Everything is still green as can be, but I want to fix that. If anyone can help me identify the problem and solve it, that would be nice

:)

Numerous Normal, Sep 25, 2017
  2. azstang95
    azstang95 Guest
    blu ray player stuttering

OS - 6.2.10951.0

Blu Ray - 1.01404.2000

azstang95, Sep 25, 2017
  3. BarqCider
    BarqCider Guest
    When are we going to see a forza edition xbox???

so debating trading in my white for this blue because i like blue in general AND at least it will have the blue controller for sale once the LE console is launched.

BarqCider, Sep 25, 2017
  4. BarqCider Win User

When are we going to see a forza edition xbox???

so debating trading in my white for this blue because i like blue in general AND at least it will have the blue controller for sale once the LE console is launched.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Did I just come across a real Halo 4 LE controller?

Exchange it at your retailer. The ring of light is blue on the LE controller, not green.
  6. Armageddon97 Win User

Cant cast to grove music

@Studbucket33 Thank you for your response. It's good to know that it's still being diligently worked on. Would it be possible to make the old version of blue groove available in the meantime (the one without background capabilities)? The update just converts
    it to the green groove, so the blue one goes completely unused. Does the new OS and implementation of background music make this impossible? Since the blue and green Groove apps have always been separate, it would be nice having the old, snappable version
    of blue groove back until its problems with enabling background music get sorted out.
  7. Merlin4421 Win User

I don't know

^blue would be awesome....Kentucky wildcat blue :) (I'll miss using my chrome blue 360 controller) Personally I prefer black over white though for the xbox one.
  8. Redclayplayzz Win User

How do I make my Xbox boot screen (B.I.O.S.) blue?

Oh because i seen red,blue,purple xbox 360 boot screens and blue xbox one boot screen...
Thema:

Xbox 360 LE Blue Without Blue OS

1. Xbox 360 LE Blue Without Blue OS - Similar Threads - 360 Blue Without

2. My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...: so between 2016 an 2017 my xbox 360 e blue and green edition was stolen and i want to find it because i have been trying to find it for a long time and contacted the police they did nothing so my...
  3. Using a retail WD Blue 500 GB HDD as a replacement internal HDD in my Xbox 360 with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a retail WD Blue 500 GB HDD as a replacement internal HDD in my Xbox 360 with the...: I have a fat Xbox 360 with a standard 20 GB Microsoft HDD. To be honest 20 GB is not enough for all the games that I own from Gold. With Microsoft shutting the store down next year I want to...
  4. The blue Xbox 360 logo on one of my game cases

in XBoX Accessibility
    The blue Xbox 360 logo on one of my game cases: Hi. I bought a game with blue x360 logo on case, anybody can tell how it is? I've never heard about this. 962483fd-8df8-46aa-b713-05b80f1adeda
  5. XBOX 360 2010 slim Screen going fuzzy green and blue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 2010 slim Screen going fuzzy green and blue: Hello, My XBOX 360 slim has been acting weird lately. It boots Normally, but after about 2 minutes, the screen goes fuzzy green and blue. Now I know that it's not my TV, because it works fine...
  6. Blue dragon digital download won't install on either Xbox one or 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue dragon digital download won't install on either Xbox one or 360: I purchased and am trying to download the digital version of 'Blue Dragon' on my Xbox 360 and it won't install past 48% and if that's not bad enough i try to install it on my Xbox one as it is...
  7. Someone stole my blue Xbox 360 E... I want them to pay!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone stole my blue Xbox 360 E... I want them to pay!!!: Is there any way to trace the serial number of my console??? f117ff95-5e3d-4a36-bae9-0ac5fac9bd0f
  8. 360 screen red and blue grains

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 screen red and blue grains: I turned on my 360 today and it didn't display correctly for some reason. The screen was blue and red when starting up and in the main menu. I am almost certain this was a graphics card issue and...
  9. Dots appear on screen with some greenish-blue lights at the center. (Xbox 360 E)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dots appear on screen with some greenish-blue lights at the center. (Xbox 360 E): Here's how my problem looks like: http://i65.tinypic.com/112cs9k.jpg I just got my console after returning it to where I bought it from for a repair (I was told they shipped it back to Microsoft...
  10. Special Edition Blue Xbox 360 Bundle Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Special Edition Blue Xbox 360 Bundle Controller: Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew where, or how I could get another Special Edition Blue Xbox 360 wireless controller that came with the bundle found @...