xbox 360 łączy się z siecią, ale nie łączy się z internetem, komputer go nie widzi - pomocy

Discus and support xbox 360 łączy się z siecią, ale nie łączy się z internetem, komputer go nie widzi - pomocy in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Konsola xbox 360 łączy się z siecią domową ORANGE bezprzewodowo. Nie łączy się z internetem. Wypróbowałam wszystkie zalecenia znalezione w sieci. Nic... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MightyFuture677, Jan 29, 2020.

1. xbox 360 łączy się z siecią, ale nie łączy się z internetem, komputer go nie widzi - pomocy

Konsola xbox 360 łączy się z siecią domową ORANGE bezprzewodowo. Nie łączy się z internetem. Wypróbowałam wszystkie zalecenia znalezione w sieci.

Nic nie pomaga. Nie mam włączonych filtrów adresów MAC. Mój FLYBOX w orange widzi konsolę tak samo jak pozostałe urządzenia - telefony, laptopy. One wszystkie łączą się z internetem tylko konsola nie. Próbowałam i przez wifi i przez kabel. Trwa to już kilka
    miesięcy, nie mogę pobrać aktualizacji, a więc i kinect też z nie działa. Proszę o pomoc zanim wyrzucę na śmietnik i zmienię na PS4.

[Translation-The Xbox 360 connects to the ORANGE home network wirelessly. It does not connect to the Internet. I tried all the recommendations found on the web.

Nothing helps. I don't have MAC address filters enabled. My FLYBOX in orange sees the console the same as the other devices - phones, laptops. They all connect to the internet only the console does not. I tried and via wifi and via cable. It takes a few months,
    I can't download the update, and so i kinect doesn't work either. Please help before I throw it in the trash and change to PS4.]

:)

MightyFuture677, Jan 29, 2020
  2. MightyFuture677 Win User

xbox 360 łączy się z siecią, ale nie łączy się z internetem, komputer go nie widzi - pomocy

Próbowałam wszystkich propozycji i pomocy oferowanej na stronach microsoft. Odłączałam wszystkie urządzenia, sama konsola korzystała z sieci i nic to nie dało. Sprawdziłam dostawcę internetu, czyli firmę orange, nie blokują żadnych postów, nie ma limitów
    przepustowości ani czasu pobierania - dodam, że to internet mobilny, nie stacjonarny. Kilka miesięcy temu internet z orange miałam po światłowodzie i konsola działała, odkąd jest mobilny nie działa.

[Translation-I tried all the suggestions and help offered on microsoft sites. I disconnected all the devices, the console itself used the network and it did not work. I checked the internet provider, that is, orange company, do not block any posts,
    there are no bandwidth limits or download times - I would add that it is mobile internet, not desktop internet. A few months ago the internet with orange I had after the fiber optic and the console worked since it is mobile does not work. ]
  3. MightyFuture677 Win User

Czy ktoś mi pomoże czy mam wyrzucić konsolę na śmieci?

[Translation-Can anyone help me or should I throw the console away?]
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

"xbox 360 connects to the network, but does not connect to the internet, the computer does not see it - help

The Xbox 360 connects to the ORANGE home network wirelessly. It does not connect to the internet. I tried all the recommendations found on the web.

Nothing helps. I don't have MAC address filters enabled. My FLYBOX in orange sees the console just like other devices - phones, laptops. They all connect to the internet only console no. I tried and through wifi and through the cable. It's been going on
    for a few months, I can't download the update, so I kinect too it doesn't work. Please help before I throw it to the trash and change to PS4."

How many devices are connecting to your network hardware via WiFi?

You may be getting signal interference.

Have you tried turning them off while you test connectivity of the X360 with wired ethernet cable?

Check Xbox 360 network connection solution for more assistance.

Ile urządzeń łączy się ze sprzętem sieciowym za pośrednictwem WiFi?

Może być coraz zakłócenia sygnału.

Czy próbowali wyłączyć je podczas testowania łączności z X360 z przewodowej sieci Ethernet?

Sprawdź rozwiązanie problemu z połączeniem sieciowym konsoli Xbox 360, aby uzyskać dalszą pomoc.
  5. aluskoks Win User

Ps4 minecraft

Nie można połączyć się z kontem microsoft w minekrafcie

Gdy spróbujemy się połączyć wyskakuje „próbowaliśmy połączyć się na konto Microsoft, ale coś poszło nie tak”.

- [Tłumaczenie - Nie mogę zalogować się do konta Microsoft w Minekraft

Podczas próby zalogowania się, „próbowaliśmy zalogować się na konto Microsoft, ale coś poszło nie tak”.
  6. AdamK1 Win User

Problem z Xbox Live na komputerze z Windows 10 - NAT ścisłe

Boże... to znowu Pan ??? Nie ma innego przedstawiciela MS tylko akurat PAN ??? W ostatnich problemach nijak mi Pan nie pomógł. I po pańskiej odpowiedzi widzę, że nie zanosi się na poprawę. Czy sądzi Pan, że trudziłbym się z zadaniem mojego pytania nie
    zapoznając się z artykułem który mi Pan podsuwa w linku ?
Thema:

1. xbox 360 łączy się z siecią, ale nie łączy się z internetem, komputer go nie widzi - pomocy - Similar Threads - 360 łączy się

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  6. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  7. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  8. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  9. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  10. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...