Xbox 360 kumandası Windows 10 'da çalışmıyor!

Discus and support Xbox 360 kumandası Windows 10 'da çalışmıyor! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Merhaba Xbox 360 kumandamı kablolu olarak Windows 10 'da kullanmak istedim ama hiçbir şekilde kumandayı bilgisayara tanıtamadım.Herhangi bir driver... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KIZILBEY, Feb 8, 2018.

1. KIZILBEY
    KIZILBEY Guest

Merhaba

Xbox 360 kumandamı kablolu olarak Windows 10 'da kullanmak istedim ama hiçbir şekilde kumandayı bilgisayara tanıtamadım.Herhangi bir driver indirmeme gerek yokmuş,güncelleme ile kendisi tanıyormuş ama güncellemeler yüklendiği halde kumanda gözükmüyor.Kumanda
    ve kablo sağlam Windows 7 yüklü sistemde denedim. '' joy.cpl '' baktım orada da gözükmüyor.

[Translate]

[Translate]

:)

KIZILBEY, Feb 8, 2018
  2. Xbox One Chatpad Windows 10'da Çalışmıyor (Xbox One Chatpad does not work on Windows 10)

Xbox One kontrolcüsü, bluetooth ile çalışsa da Xbox One Chatpad, windows 10'da bluetooth'a bağlıyken çalışmıyor. Ancak kontrolcüyü USB kablosuyla bağladığımda chatpad çalışır hale geliyor. Xbox Donatıları'nı indirdim. Kontrolcüye ve chatpad'e güncelleme
    yüklendi. Yine de değişen bir şey yok. Xbox Wireless Adaptor'ı almadan, Windows 10'da chatpad'i bluetooth ile kablosuz bir şekilde çalıştıramayacak mıyım?

[Translate] The Xbox One controller works with Bluetooth, but the Xbox One keyboard does not work when you connect to Bluetooth on Windows 10. However, when you connect the controller using a USB cable, the keyboard becomes functional. I downloaded
    Xbox accessories. Update the controller and keyboard. However, nothing has changed. Wouldn't I be able to wirelessly launch a keyboard with Bluetooth on Windows 10 without getting an Xbox wireless adapter?

ElatedAphid6649, Feb 8, 2018
  3. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Xbox One Chatpad Windows 10'da Çalışmıyor (Xbox One Chatpad does not work on Windows 10)

Hello Hakan BahadırÇakır

Please try and follow step by step on this
    Support Article
    to see if we can get the chat pad to work wirelessly through Bluetooth. If you are still running into problems I would suggest testing out different Controllers to see if maybe that is the issue.

Let me know how this works. Thank you!

{{XBF Erick}}

XBF Erick C, Feb 8, 2018
  4. Xbox 360 kumandası Windows 10 'da çalışmıyor!

Hey BeniX94!

Are you still having trouble getting the controller working?

To be sure everything is set up properly we suggest going through all of the steps on the

How to Setup an Xbox 360 controller for Windows
    guide.

If that does not get things going, post back with some specs for your PC and whether you are using 32 bit or 64 bit Windows.

Cheers!

Mister Getafix, Mar 7, 2018
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Hey BeniX94!

Are you still having trouble getting the controller working?

To be sure everything is set up properly we suggest going through all of the steps on the

How to Setup an Xbox 360 controller for Windows
    guide.

If that does not get things going, post back with some specs for your PC and whether you are using 32 bit or 64 bit Windows.

Cheers!
  6. Sayann X Win User

Laptopum joystick görmüyor

Web translation- Hello, there's nothing wrong with my gamepadim, but my laptop doesn't see the gamepad.

How did you plug in your controller? if it's an xbox controller, do you have the adapter for windows 10?

Web translation in your language- Kumandanı nasıl taktın? xbox kumandası ise, windows 10 için bağdaştırıcı var mı?
  7. XBF - Dom Win User

Xbox 360 Kolunu PC'ye Bağlama [Connecting an Xbox 360 Arm to a PC]

[Associate bir çevirmen uygulaması kullanır, lütfen dilbilgisi hatalarının veya tutarsız sözdiziminin oluşabileceğini unutmayın]

Merhaba HakanÜnlü2,

Bu konuda bize ulaştığınız için teşekkür ederiz!

Xbox 360 Denetleyicisi'ne atıfta bulunuyorsanız, sağlanan bağlantıdaki kablo oyun kumandanızı PC'de kullanmanıza izin vermez. Cihaza kablosuz olarak bağlıyken kontrol cihazınızı şarj etmek için tasarlanmıştır ve denetleyicinizi kablolu bir denetleyiciye dönüştürmez.

Windows 10'da kablosuz bir Xbox 360 Denetleyicisi kullanmak istiyorsanız, en iyi seçeneğiniz bir Xbox 360 Kablosuz Oyun Alıcısı satın almak olacaktır. Artık Xbox 360 donanım veya aksesuarları satmadığımız için, üçüncü taraf bir satıcıdan bir tane satın almanız gerekecektir.

Xbox 360 Denetleyicisini Windows PC'ye Bağlama hakkında daha fazla bilgiyi burada bulabilirsiniz:

Windows için Xbox 360 Kumandası kurma | Xbox Support

[Bu, sorunuzu aşağıda "Evet" e dokunarak yanıtladıysa bize bildirin]
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox One Chatpad Windows 10'da Çalışmıyor (Xbox One Chatpad does not work on Windows 10)

Hello Hakan BahadırÇakır

Please try and follow step by step on this
    Support Article
    to see if we can get the chat pad to work wirelessly through Bluetooth. If you are still running into problems I would suggest testing out different Controllers to see if maybe that is the issue.

Let me know how this works. Thank you!

{{XBF Erick}}
  9. Paddel06 Win User

X BOX

Derzeit ist das deinstallieren der Xbox App nicht möglich, da diese Bestandteil von Windows 10 ist.

Allerdings soll es scheinbar im nächsten großen Update für Win10 möglich sein, viele Systemapps zu deinstallieren. Ob die Xbox App da auch mit inbegriffen ist, weiß ich allerdings nicht.

While uninstalling the Xbox App is not possible currently, there are news suggesting that one will be able to uninstall many built-in Window 10 Apps in the next major update. However, I don't know if the Xbox App will be affected by this.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 kumandası Windows 10 'da çalışmıyor! - Similar Threads - 360 kumandası Windows

2. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  3. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  4. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...
  5. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  6. Digitalizing XBox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitalizing XBox 360 games: Hi there, unfortunately I could not find an answer to my question, so hopefully someone is able to explain the following to me: I am still a XBox 360 user and have amassed quite a lot of games,...
  7. Xbox 360 smoking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 smoking: Okay where i start I did not turn on my xbox 360 for 4 days and when i back I try to turn on not working the problem was from string that connect power supply with electricity it not working i...
  8. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  9. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  10. Xbox 360 update can’t be processed Status code 4451-4497-1781-0300-C800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update can’t be processed Status code 4451-4497-1781-0300-C800-0036: I have had a problem with updating my Xbox 360 slim for a long time when i go on to the xbox home page i am brought up with a option to update xbox live when i press yes it does the update when it...