Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

Discus and support Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dallin Lewis, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Dallin Lewis
    Dallin Lewis Guest

Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being used for several years and when I turned it on, it said I can't use kinect without updating the software. I can connect to the internet, but connecting XBOX LIVE fails. I understand Xbox 360 is no longer being maintained. I tried downloading the software to a USB-stick, following directions I found on the forums, and it didn't seem to take the info from the USB stick to run the software update after I plugged it into the back of my unit and turned it on. What am I doing wrong? Every time I attempt to update the software I get this error: 3f4b-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570.

Is my hardly-used unit now just a paper weight? Is there any hope of running this manual update so I can use kinect again? I'd rather not throw everything away. Please help!

:)

Dallin Lewis, Jan 9, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: