Xbox 360 Kinect Camera Installation Problem:

Discus and support Xbox 360 Kinect Camera Installation Problem: in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have Xbox 360 Kinect Camera. I want to measure the distance by inserting the camera and to take pictures or videos. I couldn't succeed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tembellal, Sep 14, 2017.

1. tembellal
    tembellal Guest

Hello,

I have Xbox 360 Kinect Camera. I want to measure the distance by inserting the camera and to take pictures or videos. I couldn't succeed to take pictures or videos with Win 7 and Win 10 operating systems.

I have tried other versions of KinectDeveloperToolkit-v1.8.0-Setup. It is recognized as a connected device. Unfortunately, the green light on the device is continuously on and off.

I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some answers on this problem.

Have a nice day

:)

tembellal, Sep 14, 2017
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Will Xbox 360 Kinect work with Xbox One?

Hi

The Kinect camera for the Xbox 360 will not work with the Xbox One.

gds1972, Sep 14, 2017
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    gds1972, Sep 14, 2017
  4. gds1972 Win User

Will Xbox 360 Kinect work with Xbox One?

Hi

The Kinect camera for the Xbox 360 will not work with the Xbox One.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Upgrade from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S

No Kinect from the Xbox 360 is not compatible with Xbox One because the Kinect 360 has only a 2D feature. But Kinect Xbox ONE has two cameras running 3D and also has other features that are needed.
  6. gds1972 Win User

kinect for windows

7. Mistress Sara Win User

Need help please

Hi there,

On the 360, you can use either the 360 Kinect or the Xbox 360 Vision camera. They are the only ones that will work with the console.
  8. jasebro Win User

some questions for people who have the xb1.

Totally. The Kinect camera voice commands have totally blown me away how intuitive they already are...the only thing is the slow install times, but hey, that's hardly a problem...
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Kinect Camera Installation Problem: - Similar Threads - 360 Kinect Camera

2. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  5. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...
  6. How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?: I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few years later I found my xbox 360 games that I...
  7. Why is my xbox 360 Kinect sensor only pointing upwards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox 360 Kinect sensor only pointing upwards: Why does my Xbox 360 Kinect keep pointing upwards 738c396a-94d2-4d98-b156-de092f3911a8
  8. Can I play Xbox 360 kinect games on my xbox one kinect?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Xbox 360 kinect games on my xbox one kinect?: I have an Xbox one with a Kinect. If I purchase an Xbox 360 kinect game, will it work with my Xbox one Kinect? bb9ede62-7604-4ebc-b67c-d8667b63279f
  9. Can’t connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360 NXE Kinect dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360 NXE Kinect dashboard: I currently purchased an Xbox 360 slim and I can’t connect to Xbox live. The dashboard is on the second to last update for the NXE Kinect dashboard. My goal is to update to the metro dashboard....
  10. xbox 360 kinect faulty power supply or camera

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 kinect faulty power supply or camera: hi all just wondering does the LED on the power supply of the xbox 360 kinect light up even without the camera plugged in? im trying to determine whether my power supply has blown or the camera...