Xbox 360 Kenect Game in India for US console

Discus and support Xbox 360 Kenect Game in India for US console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased XBox 360 from US and using in India. I need to purchase Kinect games to play on this XBox360, how can I purchase? The one available in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UmeshKumar H T, May 14, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 Kenect Game in India for US console

I purchased XBox 360 from US and using in India. I need to purchase Kinect games to play on this XBox360, how can I purchase? The one available in Amazon India states that it will only work for the console purchased in India (PAL version). How can I get US version (NTSC)? Can anyone please help?

:)

UmeshKumar H T, May 14, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

The Kinect is no longer available in the Microsoft store, so you will have to check the other electronic shops available.
  3. CeasedThought Win User

Could devs patch current games as they now have 10% more gpu ?

The XB1 does not have 10% more gpu . Thats a false statement , there is and unused overhead allocated to the Kenect that can be used for games not using the Kenect. The developers already know its there when they develop games.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

US based Xbox 360 S compatibility with other Xbox models available is India

1) can 250 GB hard disk of existing Xbox 360 S model (US based) compatible with other Xbox models available in India (Xbox 360 S, Xbox 360 E and Xbox one and so ....)?

Yes, they're all interchangeable with other xbox 360 models except the original white xbox 360, which uses a different hard drive on top. The xbox one's hard drive can not be switched.

2) can kinect sensor of existing Xbox 360 S model (US based) compatible with other Xbox models available in India (Xbox 360 S, Xbox 360 E and Xbox one and so ....)?

Yes, they are all compatibly with each other. Note that the kinect for xbox one will not work on xbox 360 as that's a Kinect 2.0 and the xbox 360 must use a kinect 1.0.

3) can remote (joystick) of existing Xbox 360 S model (US based) compatible with other Xbox models available in India (Xbox 360 S, Xbox 360 E and Xbox one and so ....)?

Yes, you can use all xbox 360 controllers on all other xbox 360s. But you can not use them on an xbox one, you'll need an xbox one controller.

-------------------

One thing that won't work is the power supply/power brick. The USA uses 110V/60hz while India uses 220v/50hz and if you plug in the wrong power supply it will literally destroy your USA console - like smoke and maybe fire.

Also, digital games bought in another region may not work anymore if you migrate your account to India

https://live.xbox.com/accountmigration
    Make sure you read all the warnings before you migrate your account.

Disc games from the USA will NOT work in an India console because they are region locked. a PAL console (India) can NOT play an NSTC (USA) game. It's the same as DVD region locks. Xbox one does not have this disc region lock but xbox 360 does.
  5. Vesh Win User

Problem with Dance Central 2 (downloadable token)

Dear ngocphi

I have purchased xbox 360 online through infibeam.com in India.

Console is for India.

My region of account is India/West Bengal.

Please help.
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Cannot Play any Disc on XBOX 360, India

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Kenect Game in India for US console - Similar Threads - 360 Kenect Game

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  6. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  7. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  8. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  9. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  10. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...