XBox 360 Kablolu (PC) Kumanda Türkiye Garantisi Sorunu (Mod Translation: Xbox 360 Wired (PC) ...

Discus and support XBox 360 Kablolu (PC) Kumanda Türkiye Garantisi Sorunu (Mod Translation: Xbox 360 Wired (PC) ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; İyi günler. Elimde 1 buçuk yıl önce Vatan Bilgisayar'dan aldığım bir kumanda var. Tuştaki kalibrasyon bozulması sebebi ile Vatan Bilgisayar ile... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Utku Uğurlu, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Utku Uğurlu
    Utku Uğurlu Guest

XBox 360 Kablolu (PC) Kumanda Türkiye Garantisi Sorunu (Mod Translation: Xbox 360 Wired (PC) ...

İyi günler. Elimde 1 buçuk yıl önce Vatan Bilgisayar'dan aldığım bir kumanda var. Tuştaki kalibrasyon bozulması sebebi ile Vatan Bilgisayar ile iletişime geçtim. Kendilerinin almadığını, garanti firması ile irtibata geçip benim göndermem gerektiğini söylediler.
    Garanti işine 1 seneye kadar Microsoft'un baktığını, 1 seneden sonra ise sorumlu garanti firmasının baktığını söylediler. Garanti belgem üzerinde yazan Aral firması ile iletişime geçtim. Bana ürünü göndermemi söylediler ve gönderdim. 1 hafta sonra artık kendilerinin
    bakmadığını, ürünü geri yollayacaklarını ve Penta firması ile iletişime geçmemi söylediler. Penta ile iletişime geçtiğimde ise kendilerinin bakmadığını söylüyolar. Çocuk gibi ordan oraya gönderiliyorum. Koskoca Microsoft firmasının Türkiye içinde hangi firmaya
    garanti sorumluluğu verdiği bilinmiyor. Bozuk ürünümle ortada kaldım. Tüketici Heyet Mahkemesi öncesinde en son artık buraya da yazayım dedim, belki bir fikir veren çıkar. Yoksa artık yapacak başka birşey kalmıyor ne yazık ki. Microsoft ürünlerinden soğudum.
    Demek ki hangi ürünü alsam böyle bir sorun yaşayacağım.

(Briefly English Translation)

:)

Utku Uğurlu, Nov 18, 2018
  2. controller for Windows

To play on a PC with an Xbox 360 controller you need to get a wired controller. On Xbox 360 the "wire" is only used for charging on the wireless controller.

Roberto_Ruggeri, Nov 18, 2018
  3. KIZILBEY
    KIZILBEY Guest
    Xbox 360 kumandası Windows 10 'da çalışmıyor!

Merhaba

Xbox 360 kumandamı kablolu olarak Windows 10 'da kullanmak istedim ama hiçbir şekilde kumandayı bilgisayara tanıtamadım.Herhangi bir driver indirmeme gerek yokmuş,güncelleme ile kendisi tanıyormuş ama güncellemeler yüklendiği halde kumanda gözükmüyor.Kumanda
    ve kablo sağlam Windows 7 yüklü sistemde denedim. '' joy.cpl '' baktım orada da gözükmüyor.

[Translate]

[Translate]

KIZILBEY, Nov 18, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out can you give us more information regarding this situation are you talking about using an Xbox 360 Wired controller on Windows 10 PC? What was the controller doing or not doing normally? Please provide us with a bit more information
    to determine how to best assist you.

Looking forward to your reply

XBF George L, Nov 18, 2018
  5. Utku Uğurlu
    Utku Uğurlu Guest
    Sorry, I corrected the auto translation.

6. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello Utku,

Thank you for updating the thread. Any issues with the joysticks will require a repair for the controller. We recommend utilizing the

Microsoft hardware website
    in order to service the controller. The
    Xbox Support Team
    can set up repair orders for controllers as well. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 18, 2018
  7. Utku Uğurlu
    Utku Uğurlu Guest
    I tried everything including both of those links. The first link always gave me error with registering my device. Even when I first bought the controller. I tried it several times before. It's error code is (jJESsqKE20KPR8Nk.21).

And I also reached to a staff with that second link. They told me to contact the company that is written on my warranty. But that company is not helping as I told above.

I just want to know who is liable of Microsoft warranty in my country. Because none of the companies take responsibility about it.

8. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

Hello there,

Unfortunately, warranty for devices other than the console carry a 90 day warranty.

If it is past this amount of time, any amount of warranty remaining would have to be settled with where this extra warranty service was received.

Past this, it is always best to as Leo mentioned, reach out to our customer support team to weigh out all possible solutions.

We hope this information was helpful and await your response.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: