Xbox 360 issue

Discus and support Xbox 360 issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time after shutting off my Xbox 360 I have to unplug it from the back and plug it back in for it to start again. Why is this happening?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by therealethan555, Jan 14, 2024.

1. Xbox 360 issue

Every time after shutting off my Xbox 360 I have to unplug it from the back and plug it back in for it to start again. Why is this happening?

:)

therealethan555, Jan 14, 2024
  2. OCRyzen Win User

Xbox 360 issues

[quote user="VacuumXylia"]

Cache cleared, Xbox profile downloaded, it seems to have sped up the detecting of the disks slightly but not much, im guessing its on its was out :( [/quote]

Yeah, it sounds like it's had a lot of use over the 3 years & it's on the way out etc.. The only other likely problems are; The Power Supply or the Hard Disk Drive failing & to be honest, I would just upgrade, to a new Xbox 360 Slim Elite 250GB & transfer
    all the data off the 3 year old HDD, to the new 250GB HDD..

Sorry, I couldn't help you any further.. =(
  3. Murderstyle75 Win User

Xbox 360 issues

Then maybe it is. I would recommend calling 18004MyXbox before relying on a friends information about your warranty though.
  4. VacuumXylia Win User

Xbox 360 issues

Nano, can i just ask before i do that, what is that supposed to do? i dont want to do it for it to not work
  5. Sayann X Win User

Xbox 360 issue

Hello, I do not know if this fits your problem, but I found this and I hope it will help you.

Nice day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkfJDcdL7hA
  6. VacuumXylia Win User

Xbox 360 issues

Cache cleared, Xbox profile downloaded, it seems to have sped up the detecting of the disks slightly but not much, im guessing its on its was out :(
Thema:

Xbox 360 issue

1. Xbox 360 issue - Similar Threads - 360 issue

2. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  5. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...
  6. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  7. How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?: Okay, let me see if I can get this all straight... I have been working on the digital Xbox 360 version of Watch Dogs for a couple weeks. Besides the issues with Ubisoft's servers themselves, I...
  8. Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360): I just bought an Xbox Series X and was looking forward to its backwards compatibility. When trying to play Half-Life 2, the game prompts me to ‘download a profile’ and states that I cannot save my...
  9. Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?: Tried to connect to live on the 360 to update my gamertag and it's not letting me log in. I keep getting error code 8015000A. Spent 3 hours reading forums and such trying any and everything I came...
  10. Issues playing online xbox 360 backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues playing online xbox 360 backwards compatible games.: Hello, my friend and I are having an issue playing several backwards compatible xbox 360 multiplayer games. He is on Xbox Series S and I am on Xbox ONE. When trying to join each others sessions, a...