Xbox 360 Internet Browser

Discus and support Xbox 360 Internet Browser in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What should I do now to browse internet on xbox if internet explore is unavailable today? 49246bab-19ab-4840-afc2-0bb6f942c6c5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mikvz, Jan 20, 2023.

1. mikvz
    mikvz Guest

What should I do now to browse internet on xbox if internet explore is unavailable today?

:)

mikvz, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mikvz, in addition to the 360 console being discontinued, Internet Explorer has also been discontinued worldwide by Microsoft on all devices so it will not work on the Xbox 360, and it is unlikely that any developers will still develop any browsers for the Xbox 360.

Internet Explorer 11 has retired...

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/202...
  3. jaqueline noblecilla Win User

Unfortunately it's most likely you won't be able to browse the internet on an Xbox 360 anymore. However, it's worth a shot looking at the recommendations at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/apps/internet-explorer-help
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

In all honesty, it's not worth trying. Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 is over 10 years old and hasn't been updated. It was pretty basic when it launched and the Internet has moved on. This old browser doesn't support the latest website protocals and technology and thus most websites will not work, if they even load at all.
  5. MadGameXP Win User

how do i download google chrome or google browser and get microsoft silver light on my xbox 360?

No only internet explorer is browser for xbox 360, however on xbox one they changed the browser to microsoft edge..
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

How do I install microsoft edge on my xbox360?

Xbox 360 does not support the Edge browser, so it cannot be installed. I believe Xbox 360 has the Internet Explorer browser still available.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Internet Browser - Similar Threads - 360 Internet Browser

2. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  3. When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no...

in XBoX on Windows
    When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no...: I have 101 apps installed on my Xbox 360 S. When the console is connected to the Internet, will some installed applications no longer supported be auto uninstalled upon the request of the...
  4. Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet: My Xbox 360 Slim has never connected to my internet, I want to fix it. when I go to the network setup, it connects to the Wi-Fi router, but fails to connect to the internet in the second step. I...
  5. Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.: So, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one like I've done so many times before, but it won't let me connect to the Internet, I tried following a closed thread on how to fix it by...
  6. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  7. Is there a way to use internet explorer or some other browser on xbox 360?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to use internet explorer or some other browser on xbox 360?: My dad won't give the xbox one and I really wanna browse the internet for some reason on my TV, but I don't have a smart TV. Is there a way around this? Honestly I don't know if this question is...
  8. Xbox 360 has limited access through internet browser app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 has limited access through internet browser app: I've just connected a new modem and although my xbox360 can connect and download updates from xbox live, access apps such as netflix, etc. when I try to access sites (even suggested sites) from...
  9. internet exploer browser for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    internet exploer browser for xbox 360: is internet explorer not supported by Microsoft any more if so then what other browser is keeping in mind that not being supported means no internet browsing therefor no downloading via Xbox 360...
  10. Quando o xbox 360 recebera um APP Browser decente para navegar na internet ?? [Translation: ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quando o xbox 360 recebera um APP Browser decente para navegar na internet ?? [Translation: ...: Já estou cansado desse IE Só trava o console e não tem suporte para diversos formatos de site. poderia haver no minimo um opera ou equivalente. meu smartphone é o mais básico dos android, mesmo...