Xbox 360 in China

Discus and support Xbox 360 in China in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought an Xbox 360. When I connect to Xbox Live, it forces the console into Chinese and says this region doesn't support Xbox Live. But I play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InfinityOnH1gh, Aug 31, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 in China

Hi, I bought an Xbox 360. When I connect to Xbox Live, it forces the console into Chinese and says this region doesn't support Xbox Live. But I play online with my Xbox Series X without this problem.

Why is the console ignoring the region that I have selected? I choose United Kingdom as that matches my account and billing information. The console itself is an American model.

:)

InfinityOnH1gh, Aug 31, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox in china?

You would need the correct power brick for your console to work in China.

China is not an xbox live supported country so you will have problems there although the Xbox One will be officially released in China in September so this may change,may not change anything for live on the 360 in that country though.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

How to use the xbox 360 in China where the voltage is 220V?

[quote user="Whagi"]If the details on your current PSU say 110 - 220 and it has a tolerance of 50hz- 60hz, then you could use that.[/quote]The 360's power brick is not world wide compatible.
    To be honest, your best buying a new Xbox in China
    Unless
    you count Hong Kong as "China", he can't. The 360 is not sold by Microsoft in China at this time.[quote user="LadenHail981"]How could I use the same console in China where the voltage is 220V?[/quote]Buy a 220v 360 power supply from Hong Kong.
  4. VOITAGExKILLER Win User

China Rising DLC

i got a free code for china rising xbox 360 but it says that the codes not valid
  5. The Great Mim Win User

Price of games

No Price increase????? where you shopping?

Battlefield 4 with China Rising Expansion Pack Xbox 360 = £42.99 (GAME)

Battlefield 4 with China Rising Expansion Pack Xbox One =£49.99 (GAME)

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag Xbox 360 = £42.99 (GAME)

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag Xbox One = £49.99 (GAME)
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox 360 in China

Due to the mandates in the Chinese government, all Xbox is sold in China are permanently locked to their internal version of Xbox live and cannot be used outside of the country

It's certainly possible that someone swapped the guts out. These consoles are essentially worthless, so they take a broken US one, swap the components in, and voila.

I suggest you return it immediately
Thema:

Xbox 360 in China

1. Xbox 360 in China - Similar Threads - 360 China

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  6. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  7. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  8. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  9. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  10. Transferring dlc China rising from 360 to X box one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring dlc China rising from 360 to X box one: I bought bf4 for X box one and can't get the china rising dlc to transfer that came with the 360 version 1be069b1-a983-4f74-ae83-2ef26579d085