Xbox 360 help/fix

Discus and support Xbox 360 help/fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my Xbox 360, I can turn it on and see it on my tv screen and everything..but the green light some times doesn't light up & my controller won't sync... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Verxeo, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Verxeo
    Verxeo Guest

Xbox 360 help/fix

So my Xbox 360, I can turn it on and see it on my tv screen and everything..but the green light some times doesn't light up & my controller won't sync but my controller can turn on But even when the light turns on my controller still won't sync help?

:)

Verxeo, Nov 8, 2015
  2. plz help my tv screen wont fit my xbox one

Help it wont fit my tv screen whenever im playing on my xbox one and i dont know how to fix it ive been going through settings and everything and couldn't find how to fix it can anyone help

superstar1789, Nov 8, 2015
  3. myfury143
    myfury143 Guest
    hi

i dont understand xbox 360 have problem for serivce alert ? please help me fix it this.

myfury143, Nov 8, 2015
  4. ah343117 Win User

failed to authorize disc

5. RazvanSirbu_14 Win User

why I can't create a new xbox live account on my xbox 360.

Thanks for trying to help me, but I don't have xbox one, I have xbox 360. Can you help me fix the issue?
  6. RyanCook311 Win User

frezzing xbox

7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cannot log into Xbox Live

8. ClausReich Win User

I keep getting signed out of Youtube on Xbox

Thema:

Xbox 360 help/fix

1. Xbox 360 help/fix - Similar Threads - 360 help fix

2. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  3. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  4. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  5. Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.: Hello, I'm Alex (Alessandro) from Italy. 1 month ago I bought an used Japanese Xbox 360 (mint condition) from a Japanese Ebay seller (100% positive feedbacks). This console is only 100-110v (in...
  6. i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage: So im trying to enable cloud storage on my xbox 360 to transfer my Skate 3 save file to my xbox one x but it wont let me enable it. it just says that i have to have atleast 514 mb of free space on...
  7. Need help with this Xbox 360 S Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with this Xbox 360 S Code: i ran the xbox live update for my sons 360 and when it rebooted I get STATUS CODE: 4476-4488-B780-0F00-C000-007B. The system will not do anything except freeze with this code...
  8. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  9. Earlier I made the statement Microsoft didn't help me when it came to time to fix my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Earlier I made the statement Microsoft didn't help me when it came to time to fix my Xbox 360: What does it mean to a lot of people tell me other things I can try to do and when I think I did is I download it in my desk Xbox dashboard and I put in my password and username in there and so...
  10. Help to fix xbox 360 red light/dot and black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help to fix xbox 360 red light/dot and black screen: PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH XBOX 360 SLIM 4G RED LIGHT/DOT & BLANK SCREEN PLEASE!!! hi can anyone help me? A red light/dot has come up on my power button on my xbox 360 and the screen is...