Xbox 360 help cannot remove friends off the Xbox 360 console!

Discus and support Xbox 360 help cannot remove friends off the Xbox 360 console! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have an issue I cannot remove friends off the Xbox 360 console it just says (cannot complete this process) but I can remove them on the website... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Faydal, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Faydal
    Faydal Guest

Hi I have an issue I cannot remove friends off the Xbox 360 console it just says (cannot complete this process) but I can remove them on the website and on the Xbox One. Has anyone else ever had this issue? I tried downloading my profile and clearing the
    cache several times but still nothing fixes the problem. I can do everything else just I can't remove friends properly on the Xbox 360 anymore. Thanks for reading and please help me if you can or know anything about this issue or maybe you have the same issue
    aswell. Thanks again.

:)

Faydal, Jul 9, 2014
  2. Adding and removing friends

I cannot add or remove friends. I still have my old friends but cannot add new ones. I also tried to remove one and could not. What is wrong? I can add them on my pc but it does not show up on my xbox 360 console. Please help!

willgodawgs99, Jul 9, 2014
  3. ALPH4Q2
    ALPH4Q2 Guest
    Removing xbox 360 friends from xbox one

Hi just need to know if i remove my xbox 360 friends off my xbox one will they still remain on my xbox 360?

ALPH4Q2, Jul 9, 2014
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Can't sign out of Xbox Live

Hello Beheld,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand you would like to learn how to sign out of a profile from the Xbox 360. Is this correct? Are you currently using your own account? Is your friend's profile automatically being signed in to when
    you start the console up?

You can either turn off the auto sign-in feature in the profile settings or delete the profile from the console entirely. Let us know if this helps!

Disable the Xbox Live auto sign-in feature on Xbox 360

How to add or remove an Xbox profile on Xbox 360
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

"Add a device" does NOT accept my Xbox to my account

6. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
  7. InsanKilla clan Win User

How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games?

8. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Screen freeze and can not going anywhere

Hey Sinistral, I suggest that you try the following:
    1. Turn off your Xbox 360 Console
    2. Safely remove the HDD from the Xbox 360 Console
    3. Turn the Xbox 360 Console back on
    Is the problem still occurring after doing these steps? Regards, SamxBroski
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 help cannot remove friends off the Xbox 360 console! - Similar Threads - 360 help cannot

2. Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...: Hello Evan Xbox 360 gears of war special edition I cannot seem to bypass the family fittings the previous owner EE obviously family settings pass and a code so very fun couldn't play but you know...
  3. Hello and please help me.I`m reaching out/Xbox 360 cannot play any 12 plus games.,Ive an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello and please help me.I`m reaching out/Xbox 360 cannot play any 12 plus games.,Ive an...: Hello and please help me. I`m reaching out as I've bought an Xbox 360 how do I change/RESET family pass settings as I cannot play any 12-plus games? I`ve tried loads of things on google to no...
  4. [HELP] xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows cannot be used.

in XBoX on Windows
    [HELP] xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows cannot be used.: I bought an xbox 360 wireless receiver and an Xbox 360 Controller from an online auction site. It seems that the seller was using Windows 10 version 1909. It is said that the controller and...
  5. Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?: Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help? Thank you I enables UPnP I manually added my SSID and tried WEP, WPA and no security, still cannot connect Tricky one. And by...
  6. Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem, and if anyone has an actual solution to it. When I attempt to purchase or simply get a 360 game from Game Pass Ultimate, I receive a message:...
  7. Free game with gold membership Help cannot get xbox 360 one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free game with gold membership Help cannot get xbox 360 one: Hey Guys! I need help. I Cannot Get free XBOX360 Game with GOLD MEMBERSHIP. I got a Xbox one. I tried from my console or from Online but still I have to pay for the Xbox 360 games. (currently...
  8. Help! New XBOX 360 4GB model - cannot update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! New XBOX 360 4GB model - cannot update: Trying to set up a brand new xbox 360 4gb model. I connected to internet and was prompted to update. Attempted update through internet/xbox live Update failed. 351F-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570...
  9. I cannot earn Xbox 360 achievements please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot earn Xbox 360 achievements please help: I have a lot of Xbox 360 games that I would like to earn achievements on but at this current time I cannot earn them so if a omeone can help me please I would like to Earn these all over again so...
  10. I cannot get the Xbox 360 wireless Steering wheel with force feedback to sync up. HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get the Xbox 360 wireless Steering wheel with force feedback to sync up. HELP!: After pressing the console and the wheel sync buttons they are both searching for about 30 secs, than time out. I have tried on multiple consoles with the same result. Please any info would be...