Xbox 360 headset with Bluetooth disconnecting from Bluetooth device and turning off?

Discus and support Xbox 360 headset with Bluetooth disconnecting from Bluetooth device and turning off? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have one of the Regular Xbox 360 Headset's with Bluetooth and it will connect with my device then a couple of seconds after it disconnects from that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sopetard666, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Sopetard666
    Sopetard666 Guest

Xbox 360 headset with Bluetooth disconnecting from Bluetooth device and turning off?

I have one of the Regular Xbox 360 Headset's with Bluetooth and it will connect with my device then a couple of seconds after it disconnects from that device and turns off?

It has a full battery.

It has only one device synced to it and i don't know what to do?

:)

Sopetard666, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 wireless headset with Bluetooth connectivity to my Laptop

Here is a full explaination of how to connect your Xbox 360 Wireless Bluetooth Headset to any other bluetooth device along with any troubleshooting problems you might find! Hope it helps!

support.xbox.com/.../use-bluetooth-wireless-headset

QuietLittleLiz, Feb 22, 2014
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    syncing iphone 4 with xbox bluetooth

If you are talking about, connecting you iPhone 4 to your Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, follow this link..

support.xbox.com/.../use-bluetooth-wireless-headset

The Xbox 360 Console, doesn't support Bluetooth & only the Wireless Bluetooth Headsets are capable of a Bluetooth connection to Bluetooth Devices etc..

You will need to use your Apple USB cable to connect to the Xbox 360 Console..

OCRyzen, Feb 22, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: