XBOX 360 has been spotted at some beach and drinking long island tea and reading AARP mag.

Discus and support XBOX 360 has been spotted at some beach and drinking long island tea and reading AARP mag. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; But the person have not say what beach it was. f0693234-6b1c-44be-a1a5-a495bb5790b8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dakrkplayer2, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

XBOX 360 has been spotted at some beach and drinking long island tea and reading AARP mag.

But the person have not say what beach it was.

:)

Dakrkplayer2, Apr 20, 2016
  2. Who wants a Destiny Beta code for XB1?

Durp posted before reading the joke bit ummm

Whats the difference between England and a tea bag? A: The tea bag stays in the cup longer

DrGreenThumb NZ, Apr 20, 2016
  3. ll Ronin ll
    ll Ronin ll Guest
    The Friday the 13th thread

I have to work early tomorrow so I'll be drinking a virgin vodka/oj, or maybe some Arizona green tea.

ll Ronin ll, Apr 20, 2016
  4. XBOX 360 has been spotted at some beach and drinking long island tea and reading AARP mag.

Sounds like it was a good Beach trip! I have to say Xbox 360 sounds like he is a fun Console to go out and have a good time! XBOX 360 has been spotted at some beach and drinking long island tea and reading AARP mag. :p

Gaming Vet Kage, Jul 1, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: