XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...

Discus and support XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soap678, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Soap678
    Soap678 Guest

XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...

June 16, 2018.

The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every time I try again and again it starts loading it for a long time and does nothing
    else. The game disc has minimal light scratches, no dust, no match.I did all the steps that Microsoft recommended to solve the problem but nothing worked. The disc is like new and corresponds to the assigned region (NTSC-U).

Try all the game discs that I have from XBOX 360 console and those from the Halo saga and they worked but the one from remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary does not work. I do not know if the last update that Microsoft made to the console in 2018 affected
    the reading of the remastered disc of Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary.

I would appreciate a quick solution to the problem.

:)

Soap678, Jun 16, 2018
  2. Soap678
    Soap678 Guest
    remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update 2018

June 16, 2018.

The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every time I try again and again it starts loading it for
    a long time and does nothing else. The game disc has minimal light scratches, no dust, no match.I did all the steps that Microsoft recommended to solve the problem but nothing worked. The disc is like new and corresponds to the assigned region (NTSC-U). I
    do not know if the last update that Microsoft made to the console in 2018 affected the reading of the remastered disc of Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary.

I would appreciate a quick solution to the problem.

Soap678, Jun 16, 2018
  3. JLC215
    JLC215 Guest
    JLC215, Jun 16, 2018
  4. JLC215 Win User

Gaming Bargains Thread

5. Boidster Win User

Does Xbox one allow 3D

Indeed, I have played Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary from my
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection
    in 3D on my Visio TV using the polarized glasses. It's kind of cool...!
    Are you possibly confusing Halo: MCC with the Halo:CE Anniversary edition from Xbox 360? For the MCC they specifically removed 3D support from Halo:CEA. 3D support was only available in the Xbox 360 version of that game. In other words:

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Xbox 360): had 3D support

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (part of Halo:MCC): did not have 3D support

Additionally, I can't find mention of any Xbox One games currently which have 3D features. The console does support 3D blu-ray, and it would be able to support 3D gaming, but no publishers are investing in 3D effects nowadays.
  6. superdroo Win User

I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people

To add to what ChiefJoboo said, all Xbox 360 era Halo games are backwards compatible. This includes Halo: Reach, Halo 4, and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. You would need to be running Xbox 360 copies of all games to be compatible.
  7. greg_window10_instal Win User

Does Xbox one allow 3D

Indeed, I have played Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary from my
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection
    in 3D on my Visio TV using the polarized glasses. It's kind of cool...!

Are you possibly confusing Halo: MCC with the Halo:CE Anniversary edition from Xbox 360? For the MCC they specifically removed 3D support from Halo:CEA. 3D support was only available in the Xbox 360 version of that game. In other words:

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Xbox 360): had 3D support

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (part of Halo:MCC): did not have 3D support

Additionally, I can't find mention of any Xbox One games currently which have 3D features. The console does support 3D blu-ray, and it would be able to support 3D gaming, but no publishers are investing in 3D effects nowadays.
    boid,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I was confused..., and I am a confused individual.

I will report to the appropriate undisclosed location to serve out my just and correct Xbox Forum punishment.

Sorry,

SA
  8. Hookins-5EDEA817-FD2 Win User

Minor Halo CE comin-com tidbits

Thema:

1. XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ... - Similar Threads - 360 Halo Combat

2. I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.: I’m trying to play halo reach on an xbox one with the Xbox 360 disc. I need to sign in to my account before playing, it says that I can’t connect and to fix it I need to download it again. I then...
  3. Are Halo 4 Spartan Ops still available to play on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Halo 4 Spartan Ops still available to play on Xbox 360?: So, I have Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox 360 and I want to know if it is still possible to obtain the "Knight Helmet" award from the achievement: "Knight in White Assassination" on Halo 4. When I...
  4. If I attempt to exploit the credits system for the legacy xbox 360 version of Halo: Reach,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I attempt to exploit the credits system for the legacy xbox 360 version of Halo: Reach,...: I just wanted to ask this question because I was planning on modding my profile for Halo Reach and the servers have been shut down. 71d70122-7926-4e71-a8af-59575c273c5a
  5. I'm selling my Xbox 360 halo 4 limited edition just don't know the memory? Without cords

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm selling my Xbox 360 halo 4 limited edition just don't know the memory? Without cords: Im selling my Xbox 360 Halo 4 limited edition just don't have cords and don't know where or how to get or figure out the memory to see if it's a 500gb or 250gb or a 1tb...
  6. my xbox series x does not recognize the xbox 360 halo 4 play disc, isn'tsupposed to be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox series x does not recognize the xbox 360 halo 4 play disc, isn'tsupposed to be...: i was already able to install the game. but inserting the xbox 360 halo 4 PLAY disc to the xbox series x, I always get a message that it does not recognize it. The disc only has very minor...
  7. Halo Wars Xbox 360, My DLC is not showing in-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Xbox 360, My DLC is not showing in-game: I downloaded "Historic Battle map pack" and "Strategic Options Pack" for Halo Wars and they don't appear anywhere in-game. What can I do? I searched every corner of the menu to see if it has to be...
  8. Halo 4 (Xbox 360 Version) not purchasable/downloadable from Xbox Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 (Xbox 360 Version) not purchasable/downloadable from Xbox Microsoft Store.: March 31st, 2023 | I just want to go back and mop up some achievements in the Xbox 360 Version of Halo 4 & numerous other 360 titles. Can I really not achieve this digitally (I have GamePass...
  9. I downloaded Halo combat evolved but it still wont play on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Halo combat evolved but it still wont play on xbox 360: I downloaded Halo combat evolved and it still wont play on xbox 360/ i have the game it wont play also 7440bc01-c645-41d7-901a-b7f103077984
  10. remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...: June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every...