Xbox 360 giving error status code 8007065b

Discus and support Xbox 360 giving error status code 8007065b in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the last two days, or so, whenever I sign onto my Xbox 360 (which is mostly used as a streaming device for Netflix and Hulu) I get error status... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phantom_1thrd, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Xbox 360 giving error status code 8007065b

For the last two days, or so, whenever I sign onto my Xbox 360 (which is mostly used as a streaming device for Netflix and Hulu) I get error status code 8007065b. While I'm still able to access Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube, this error keeps me from using the
    My Pins function on my home page. This is sightly inconvenient, so I'm looking for help on the matter.

I've tried logging out, and back in. I've tried logging out and restarting. It doesn't seem to be an account issue, (you may correct me if I'm wrong on that) as I've tried logging in with my housemates' accounts. I get the same error in any case. I've had
    this problem before, but it's always cleared up in a few hours on its own. I'm only reaching out because it's been two or three days, now.

Thank you for any help you can give.

:)

Phantom_1thrd, Jul 31, 2018
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Code erreur 8007065b

Hi there,

please see the following support page with some steps to try or check:
    error-code-8007065b

Keep in mind that there is a known service alert, be sure to check this following page periodically to check if the issue has been resolved:

xbox-live-status

3. ThatShowTime
    ThatShowTime Guest
    ThatShowTime, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Atryeu
    Atryeu Guest

I have the same problem on my end. How are you accessing those internet apps though? I was hoping to download the free game tonight at midnight but not sure how as all of the internet related options are not there. The Dashboard behaves as if I'm offline,
    even though I can see it logs me into LIVE without problem.

Atryeu, Jul 31, 2018
  5. Well, as I said, I'm mostly using it as a media player. I access the video apps by going over to the "movies & TV" header, then to "My Video Apps." I can't access the marketplace either, and if the Netflix, YouTube, and Hulu apps weren't already downloaded,
    I wouldn't be able to get them. I can only play game discs, or already downloaded games, when I do play on my 360.

Phantom_1thrd, Nov 3, 2018
  6. WPAK Win User

Code erreur 8007065b

Hi there,

please see the following support page with some steps to try or check:
    error-code-8007065b

Keep in mind that there is a known service alert, be sure to check this following page periodically to check if the issue has been resolved:

xbox-live-status
  7. ThatShowTime Win User

Impossible open Xbox live with my account

8. Atryeu Win User

I have the same problem on my end. How are you accessing those internet apps though? I was hoping to download the free game tonight at midnight but not sure how as all of the internet related options are not there. The Dashboard behaves as if I'm offline,
  9. Phantom_1thrd Win User

Well, as I said, I'm mostly using it as a media player. I access the video apps by going over to the "movies & TV" header, then to "My Video Apps." I can't access the marketplace either, and if the Netflix, YouTube, and Hulu apps weren't already downloaded,
    I wouldn't be able to get them. I can only play game discs, or already downloaded games, when I do play on my 360.
  10. ThatShowTime Win User

Code 8007065b

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 giving error status code 8007065b - Similar Threads - 360 giving error

2. My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103: My Xbox 360 will not let me download my profile it keeps giving me the code 80151103 cefc6d9a-c43f-410f-af89-650fd9a5a827
  3. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  4. The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...: Why wang my Xbox 360 move pass the test PC text Xbox live configure etc and give me the option to my available wifi troubleshooting doesn't work I tried everything I know to try help...
  5. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  6. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  7. Xbox 360 Services giving an internet error code

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Services giving an internet error code: So this has been tested across mutliple systems at various locatikns witb different internet connections, but essentially all 360 games can no longer connect to the internet. Not sure if it was...
  8. xbox 360 Keeps giving me an error 8015190A. How do i fix this error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 Keeps giving me an error 8015190A. How do i fix this error?: Xbox 360 Keeps giving me an error 8015190A, and tells me to go to account.live.com to fix....My credentials let me login on that site, but when i try to login in it takes a long time then it gives...
  9. Can I access Xbox Live from my Xbox 360 I just bought it from a pawn shop but it's giving...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I access Xbox Live from my Xbox 360 I just bought it from a pawn shop but it's giving...: Can I access Xbox Live from my Xbox 360 I just bought it from a pawn shop but it's giving me trouble 3d99acf1-8de7-4058-86ae-05a5813279a8
  10. Cannot log into Live with my Xbox 360. Will Microsoft ever give any information?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into Live with my Xbox 360. Will Microsoft ever give any information?????: I know this is a widespread issue to Login to Live with a Xbox 360. Will Microsoft ever give us any information of the issue????? 358eedd4-fbd9-4874-9f4e-8096a0ee08c8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox status code 8007065b