Xbox 360 games streamed through XCloud don't allow me to play online.

Discus and support Xbox 360 games streamed through XCloud don't allow me to play online. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have had this issue exclusively with Xbox 360 games I stream through XCloud where I cannot play on Xbox Live. I can play online perfectly fine... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NeonNight899, Aug 26, 2024.

1. Xbox 360 games streamed through XCloud don't allow me to play online.

Hello, I have had this issue exclusively with Xbox 360 games I stream through XCloud where I cannot play on Xbox Live. I can play online perfectly fine with other non-Xbox 360 titles like Forza 5 or Gears of War Ultimate Edition but not Xbox 360 titles. When I try to use online features I get a notification that begins with: "Your current gamer profile settings do not allow playing online games". I have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate until 11/10/2024 according to my microsoft account and I'm pretty sure that means I should also have an equivalent to Xbox Live Gold.

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post a question like this. I was directed to this subreddit in my Microsoft Community Support post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...essageId=c8a29013-3bff-47ff-9612-e428f055711b

I also cover more about my issue in that post in the replies if you need more information. Thank you for your help.

submitted by /u/NeonNight899
    [link] [comments]

/u/NeonNight899, Aug 26, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox 360 games streamed through XCloud don't allow me to play online.