Xbox 360 games goes black right before I can play game

Discus and support Xbox 360 games goes black right before I can play game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For a few months now, I have been trying to play WWE Smackdown vs Raw 08 on the 360, but every time I boot up the game it loads then right before I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nick Gurr1, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Nick Gurr1
    Nick Gurr1 Guest

For a few months now, I have been trying to play WWE Smackdown vs Raw 08 on the 360, but every time I boot up the game it loads then right before I can play, the screen goes black. I’ve looked all over for an answer to this problem but could only find a few things that didn’t work. My disc isn’t scratched and the Xbox loads up other games, it’s just Smackdown vs Raw

:)

Nick Gurr1, Jul 9, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Nick, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying to play this game on your Xbox 360.
    As this is occurring with WWE only, I can suggest you to try each of the following possible solutions:

A. Test the game on a different Xbox console
    B. Test a different disc for this game on your console.
  3. Nick Gurr1 Win User

I’ve tried resetting the Xbox, signing in and out, and cleaning the disc,
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hi, Nick.
    The reset option is a possible solution, it’s not guaranteed that’s going to work. As this problem is occurring only with one game, I suggest you to get a new copy or test your current one with a different console instead of the reset.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

6. Nick Gurr1 Win User

I don’t have another Xbox 360 and Smackdown vs Raw isn’t backwards compatible. I tried a different game on the 360 and it worked
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 games goes black right before I can play game - Similar Threads - 360 games goes

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Digitalizing XBox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitalizing XBox 360 games: Hi there, unfortunately I could not find an answer to my question, so hopefully someone is able to explain the following to me: I am still a XBox 360 user and have amassed quite a lot of games,...
  5. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  6. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360: Hi, I tried to play a game from a disc on the console but when I opened it all of it was gone and I had to start again. For one game (Lego Marvel Superheros) it said: 'This saved data was created...
  9. Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls: So recently I been downloading more 360 games to play and this never happened to me til now. A few games I downloaded, the controls were just inverted by default with no change to the settings at...
  10. Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?: When I launched Atari: Game Over on my Xbox 360, I got an error saying that Atari: Game Over isn't available. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? d81c9197-f841-48ed-aa1d-8e69234696e0