xbox 360 games app password error

Discus and support xbox 360 games app password error in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, have changed my gamertag on series s and now im trying to play a digital 360 game and I have to log in again but with app password but when I try... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CapNcook99, Nov 25, 2023.

1. xbox 360 games app password error

Hey, have changed my gamertag on series s and now im trying to play a digital 360 game and I have to log in again but with app password but when I try to get an spp password on microsoft website both on mobile and pc I get a error saying temporary problem try again later, This is making it impossible for me to play old 360 games that I just bought on my series s, Can you help me? Thanks

submitted by /u/CapNcook99
    [link] [comments]

/u/CapNcook99, Nov 25, 2023
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

Error code 80072ef3

Hey lady, I think you might be a little confused with the app password. You don't have to have two-step verification enabled, but if you do you need to create a new 'app password' for the Xbox itself. Think of the Xbox as the app and you are creating a new
    password for it, not downloading an app. Please see here for more information:
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015d002
  3. - AJ - Win User

I accidentaly deleted my 360 account of my series s and now it days my passwords are wrong when i try to redownload it. what do I do?

Hi, Adatherium! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues downloading your Xbox 360 profile.

If you encounter an error related to your credentials despite them being correct and working on other Xbox/Microsoft Platforms, it could be that:

1) Your password is longer than the characters admitted by the Xbox 360 system. For Passwords to be accepted by the Xbox 360 system, they must be at or under 16 characters.

Or.

2) You have 2FA enabled for your account.

In this case, I'd suggest creating an app password for Xbox 360.

To do so:

- Go to https://account.microsoft.com/security
    - Sign in to your Microsoft Account
    - Select "Advanced security options"
    - Scroll down to "App passwords" and select "Create a new app password"
    - Use this password to sign in on Xbox 360.

------------

If this doesn't work, please let me know if you are receiving a numeric error code along with the error message regarding your credentials.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. - AJ - Win User

Dowload profile 360

Hi, M! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues downloading your profile.

If you encounter an error related to your credentials despite them being correct and working on other Xbox/Microsoft Platforms, it could be that:

1) Your password is longer than the characters admitted by the Xbox 360 system. For Passwords to be accepted by the Xbox 360 system, they need to be at or under 16 characters.

Or.

2) You have two-step verification enabled for your account. In this case, I'd suggest creating an app password to use on Xbox 360.

To do so:

Please note that the "App Passwords" section will only be visible if two-step verification is enabled on your account.

------------

If you continue getting an error related to your credentials, may I ask if you are getting a numeric error code with it? There are many reasons why the Xbox 360 system would give you a wrong credentials error, and while most of them are related to your account's security settings, not all are related to the email/password you use to sign in.

Best regards.
  5. - AJ - Win User

Trying to play COD WAW on Xbox one and keeps saying my password is invalid but it's not. Trying to play multi-player?

Hi, Cris! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues downloading your profile.

1) Your password is longer than the characters admitted by the Xbox 360 system. For Passwords to be accepted by the Xbox 360 system, they need to be at or under 16 characters.

Or.

2) You have 2FA enabled for your account. In this case, I'd suggest creating an app password to use on Xbox 360.

To do so:

Please note that the "App Passwords" section will only be visible if two-step verification is enabled on your account.

------------

If you continue getting an error related to your credentials, may I ask if you are getting a numeric error code with it? There are many reasons why the Xbox 360 system would give you a wrong credentials error, and while most of them are related to your account's security settings, not all are related to the email/password you use to sign in.

Best regards.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

All 360 game say download perfil, I have xbox series not 360🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤢🤢🤢🤢

Thema:

xbox 360 games app password error

1. xbox 360 games app password error - Similar Threads - 360 games app

2. Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?: When I launched Atari: Game Over on my Xbox 360, I got an error saying that Atari: Game Over isn't available. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? d81c9197-f841-48ed-aa1d-8e69234696e0
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. games owned on xbox one and 360 not showing up on the pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games owned on xbox one and 360 not showing up on the pc app: so i was feeling like playing some games i had on my old xbox consoles, so i installed the app. However, the only 2 games that showed up were cuphead and forza horizon 3. A small fraction of my...
  5. Why is my xbox 360 game open Blu-Ray Player app on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox 360 game open Blu-Ray Player app on xbox one: Okay so I recently got an xbox one and most of my games work except lego star wars iii which opens blu ray disc and says we cannot play this disc please try another one and it works fine on my...
  6. can you transfer purchased game on xbox 360 to pc on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you transfer purchased game on xbox 360 to pc on xbox app: can you transfer purchased game on xbox 360 to pc on xbox app, is it possible?... cause I don't want to pay for the same game twice Please help e4bc8a08-93f1-41e8-a5f6-1267f1be5dc5
  7. 360 skate 3 digital code, 'do you own this game or app'

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 skate 3 digital code, 'do you own this game or app': Hello, A few hours ago I decided to try playing the now backwards compatible skate game on my Xbox one. Unfortunately, after a successful installation it keeps asking me for the disc. The game...
  8. Xbox 360-Signs out of profile and Xbox live when starting game or app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360-Signs out of profile and Xbox live when starting game or app: W: 0000-0021 X: 0000-F001 Y: 20A8-4840 Z: 0000-0000 ID: FFFF-FFFF L: 0015-10F0 Q: 8015-100D T: Wireless D: 192.168.1.1, 0.0.0.0 S: WPA2 C: 1 So for the last 2 weeks, every time I try to...
  9. Game/App update problems on the 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game/App update problems on the 360.: Went to play Halo Reach (GwG) and had tto update the game. Game played fine afterwards. Then after closing the game and going to the home screen I was asked to sign in to XBL. I did, but got error...
  10. Xbox 360 - Auto-Downloads off still allows downloads of app and game updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - Auto-Downloads off still allows downloads of app and game updates: Hi, Even though my Xbox 360 (Elite) has the Auto-Downloads setting set to 'Off', I'm finding that apps and games are still automatically updating without my consent. Is there any way (short of...