Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.

Discus and support Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one like I've done so many times before, but it won't let me connect to the Internet, I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James YEET, Apr 26, 2024.

1. James YEET
    James YEET Guest

So, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one like I've done so many times before, but it won't let me connect to the Internet, I tried following a closed thread on how to fix it by deleting my account from the emulator and redownloading it, but now, my accounts gone and I can't connect to the Internet to even redownload it to play my game offline. What do I do.

:)

James YEET, Apr 26, 2024
  2. ravary212 Win User

Backward Compatibility

Yes all the 360 games compatible with xbox one works with xbox one s
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi James, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This has been affecting more users, there is no official confirmation about what is causing it.

On the Xbox Status page, it's not mentioned yet: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

On another topic, a player successfully fixed the issue by changing the Port Selection on the connection settings, from automatic to manual.

Go to Profile and System > Settings > General > Network Settings > Advanced Settings> Alternate Port Selection > Choose any from the Menu starting with a 4 or 5 (Example: 49215 or 57165).

If I find a new fix or have new information, I will post it.

Following Xbox Support on X is highly recommended if you have an account there.

They consistently share updates on issues and solutions.

https://x.com/XboxSupport

I also recommend you contact support and let them know this is happening with your account:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps.
  4. JackYOgurl606 Win User

Xbox won't read 360 games??

I have an Xbox One S, all my xbox one games work excellently, its just these 360 game's that are not working...
  5. Smwutches Win User

can X box one game play on A X box kinect

A Kinect is an accessory for an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One, not a console itself. If it's an Xbox One game, it can be played on an Xbox One or Xbox One S. If he has an Xbox 360, it will not work.
  6. Death Ray 6 Win User

None of My Downloaded Games Work

I was using the first xbox I had at that time. I've had three Xboxes, the first one being the one I purchased the games on. After my internet got disconnected, my games stopped working on the first Xbox, even when I got my internet turned back on. When I
    got my second Xbox, I did not have internet at any point in time and did not transfer my licenses. Now I have the Xbox 360 S, and have transfered my licenses to it, and none of the games work online or offline.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s. - Similar Threads - 360 game Internet

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Digitalizing XBox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitalizing XBox 360 games: Hi there, unfortunately I could not find an answer to my question, so hopefully someone is able to explain the following to me: I am still a XBox 360 user and have amassed quite a lot of games,...
  5. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  6. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360: Hi, I tried to play a game from a disc on the console but when I opened it all of it was gone and I had to start again. For one game (Lego Marvel Superheros) it said: 'This saved data was created...
  9. Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls: So recently I been downloading more 360 games to play and this never happened to me til now. A few games I downloaded, the controls were just inverted by default with no change to the settings at...
  10. Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?: I’m having an issue of when I try to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 through my Xbox Series X when I get onto the game my account is logged in but I can connect to Xbox live even though my...