Xbox 360 game disc cant unfollow it on Xbox One

Discus and support Xbox 360 game disc cant unfollow it on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is actually to do with borderlands game of the year edition for Xbox 360 installed on Xbox One. When I play a game I am automatically following... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by siertbiren, May 18, 2022.

1. siertbiren
    siertbiren Guest

This is actually to do with borderlands game of the year edition for Xbox 360 installed on Xbox One. When I play a game I am automatically following the game even if I do not want to follow it . Most of the time to see games you are following you go to your profile scroll to social then following and you will see the game under your friends list .To remove it I press green button and it takes you to the official club and you can hide it from your feed and it is removed . Borderlands is not behaving itself , when I go to remove it ,I receive a error message that says that did not work . I have uninstalled the game , removed my profile from console + factory reset removing everything . After reinstalling my profile and without installing the game again it remains tied to my account . Weird that the same console with different account has no problem removing it

:)

siertbiren, May 18, 2022
  2. bd58e819-44f5-41d7-a Win User

Can I play any xbox one oxbox 360 game offline

I cant play any xbox one or all xbox 360 backward compatible games like FF13 retail disc no longer plays on the xbox one.Is my xbox one cant play any xbox 360 or xbox one games and why an force game update while it installing.
  3. SenAstro3674 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one s

You cant buy xbox 360 games on xbox one s the uniqe way to play it is to have the disc of your game and to check if it is compatible with your xbox
  4. sunday-333A8614-B757 Win User

Error 0x8004888d

my 360 is ok just cant play any thing on

the xbox one games disc and digital love flim ect
  5. JaydenBruce Win User

Backwards compatibility Xbox one s all digital

I cant find my xbox 360 game in my library at all and i cant play other games on disc because i have a all digital xbox
  6. EDDIE1143-A60C5DB9-E Win User

bad support

i cant install disc either even after doing hard reset. its not my disc as it runs fine on 360 and my mates xbox one
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 game disc cant unfollow it on Xbox One - Similar Threads - 360 game disc

2. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  3. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  4. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  5. How to use xbox 360 disc games on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use xbox 360 disc games on series s: I was recently thinking of buying a series s to play newer games and was thinking of also using it to play my 360 game discs I have where some are still backwards compatible. I know that there is...
  6. Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?: My Xbox 360 is broken and I was wondering if the discs for the Xbow 360 games:Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 work on thr Xbox Series X. 5a8c130e-21de-40a6-8a89-642bde240e2b
  7. LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes...: LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes and keeps coming up as game error or disc not recognised please help !!!...
  8. xbox 360 game disc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game disc won't load: It starts to load and then the dashboard reverts to 'open tray'. Any help? dda8b275-ca0d-484b-9abc-e9ab2fba7161
  9. How do I install an Xbox 360 game using a disc on an Xbox One S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install an Xbox 360 game using a disc on an Xbox One S console?: I've recently bought a game called "Red Dead Redemption" Xbox 360 disc and I wanted to install it, however when I put the disc inside of the console nothing pops up. I've checked my full library...
  10. GTA 5 xbox 360 game disc on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 xbox 360 game disc on xbox series x: If i got a GTA 5 xbox 360 game disc, can i play it on xbox series x? 65f43a12-1c5a-49de-b635-55365aa620be