Xbox 360 game backwards compatibility issue (0x8082000c) on Xbox One with games that are...

Discus and support Xbox 360 game backwards compatibility issue (0x8082000c) on Xbox One with games that are... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'll get straight to the point: some games that are in fact compatible are showing as not. When inserting the disc to a supposedly Xbox One-friendly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ultraflare, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Ultraflare
    Ultraflare Guest

Xbox 360 game backwards compatibility issue (0x8082000c) on Xbox One with games that are...

I'll get straight to the point: some games that are in fact compatible are showing as not.

When inserting the disc to a supposedly Xbox One-friendly game, the Xbox gave the compatibility issue (shown in title), saying it is incompatible. However, after searching both the Microsoft website on if the games are compatible, and checking if the game is on the Microsoft Store (both results proved the game was compatible), I inserted the disc for another game (not included in the title; an original Xbox game), which returned the same issue. Undergoing the same process and again finding said game was in fact compatible, I check a 360 game already configured, deleted all the saved game data including the game itself (the updates and installation), and inserted this game disc into the console. This one installed and worked correctly, as intended. Confused, I came here.

I have no idea what is going on here, but it doesn't seem to be a hardware/software issue. In reality, this is a minor inconvenience, but I would very much like to see this issue solved.

:)

Ultraflare, Nov 4, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: