Xbox 360 frozen on startup with distorted colour

Discus and support Xbox 360 frozen on startup with distorted colour in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I’ve never had an issue with my Xbox 360 and has been going for years now. But today I powered it on like normal and was noticed the colour was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lewisandhisbrightorangehotairballoon, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Xbox 360 frozen on startup with distorted colour

Xbox 360 frozen on startup with distorted colour [​IMG]

I’ve never had an issue with my Xbox 360 and has been going for years now. But today I powered it on like normal and was noticed the colour was distorted. The startup animation ran and then froze on the logo.

I tried powering off, disconnecting the hdmi, removing the hard drive and cleaning the dust out, but nothing has resolved it!

Can anyone help as I’m out of ideas?

:)

lewisandhisbrightorangehotairballoon, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Issue with my Xbox 360 S, FREEZING

I need some help please,

My Xbox 360S always freezes on startup, i first noticed it 2 nights ago when i turned on my 360 to play some fifa, it froze on startup, so i thought it was just a rare occurance

Afterwards i restarted the console and it froze on startup again, i did this for another 5-10 times.

Then i took out the 250gb harddrive and turned it on, it turned on successfully, it then asked for an update so i updated it.

After the update it froze.

Please help!! Thank you.

swagofficial101, Jul 18, 2018
  3. The Lost and Damned Issue

Anyone else have issues with the colour style in this DLC? I keep changing the brightness and contrast but it always ends up fuzzy and distorted. Tried changing my tv settings too but same issue, any ideas?

Fear Thy Waffle, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Kelemvor79
    Kelemvor79 Guest

Kelemvor79, Jul 18, 2018
  5. Kelemvor79 Win User

6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

What is so impressive about Fifa 14 on xb1 verses 360?

[quote user="A Frozen Poo"]

I'm talking graphics-wise.. on 360 they look better than the xb1 version, xb1 fifa facial animations look washed out in colour, on 360 they look more human like.

[/quote]What footage are you basing your comments on?
  7. iBakez Win User

wireless earpiece! please!

the 360 wireless headset was awful too - distortion, interference and it was uncomfortable as hell
  8. xIcyPikachux Win User

Difficulties in connecting to XBOX Live

Im sorry. My console is the XBOX 360S console which is white in colour.
  9. Loyalarad2007 Win User

Sega game i would like to see on 360

To be honest I’d like to see Sonic Colours on Xbox 360 with Xbox One backwards compatibility
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 frozen on startup with distorted colour - Similar Threads - 360 frozen startup

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  5. Frozen Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen Xbox 360: My Xbox 360 is frozen on the logo screen upon startup. I have tried previously recommended steps to unplug for 5 minutes and reboot several times to not avail. Please advise next steps?...
  6. Xbox 360 marketplace frozen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 marketplace frozen: I have been able to get all the way to checkout on the 360 marketplace but then the screen gets stuck on a loading circle. I’m not sure what to do from here, and I couldn’t find any answers that...
  7. my xbox 360 frozen

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 frozen: how do I unfreeze the "update required" page on my tv screen as I am trying to hook up my xbox 360? I don't want to connect to xbox live. f1056de6-8363-4b65-a682-32fce2b82ae3
  8. Xbox 360 Back Compat Frozen logo screen/sign-in issues on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Back Compat Frozen logo screen/sign-in issues on Xbox One: I am having issues with a hung Xbox 360 Start up splash and getting my Xbox Profile to sign in when playing any Xbox 360 Back Compat game. I had no issues until last night, I was enjoying MW2...
  9. xbox 360 frozen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 frozen: i updated my xbox and it failed update now no matter what i do its stuck on same screen even if i turn off or take power out. says update failed and i have tried everything i can think of.i tried...
  10. Xbox 360, original version help please, frozen logo screen,etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360, original version help please, frozen logo screen,etc: hello i am postin on behave of my xbox 360 console, original one, and so..when the 360 hard drive is out, it works an all no red lights, controller connects, okay..but when i put the hard drive...