Xbox 360 freezes

Discus and support Xbox 360 freezes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A couple of days ago, I turned my Xbox on only to find it had freezed half way through the Xbox logo (when you first turn the Xbox on and the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xX0L1 D4V15Xx, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 freezes

A couple of days ago, I turned my Xbox on only to find it had freezed half way through the Xbox logo (when you first turn the Xbox on and the Xbox symbol swirls) I have tried taking the power cable out and leaving it for 30 seconds; to no evail. It's in
    a well ventilated area and I've also dusted it; nothing has worked. If anyone could help me I would be very grateful.

:)

xX0L1 D4V15Xx, Jan 8, 2014
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Does your XBOX360 freeze?

I faced screen freeze problem 2 or 3 times, and it was because of the faulty game discs. But there are some other reasons that make your screen freeze while playing. Overheating is a most common reason. You may have a look in this article that explains it- Xbox Freezing Solutions.

I have posted a thread in how to's and tutorials forum that explains the solutions for screen freezing problems in details-- How to solve your Xbox 360 Screen Freeze Problem.

kevin, Jan 8, 2014
  3. Dr3lior
    Dr3lior Guest
    Dr3lior, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Xbox 360 freezes

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 9, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox 360 freezes