Xbox 360 freezes on social tab

Discus and support Xbox 360 freezes on social tab in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having a similar issue as the person in This thread I tried the two suggestions given but they did not work and the thread just ends. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lordpants, May 5, 2020.

1. lordpants
    lordpants Guest

Im having a similar issue as the person in
    This thread
    I tried the two suggestions given but they did not work and the thread just ends. Is there anything else I can try to fix this problem? The rest of the console appears to be in working order however I cannot access the social tab without it
    freezing.

:)

lordpants, May 5, 2020
  2. BlackSamurai24 Win User

Is my Xbox 360 S dying?

has it happen to before where it freeze while using the social tab and did you ever fix?
  3. taidara Win User

Is my Xbox 360 S dying?

ill also note again that the freezing only happens when i try to access my social tab on the dashboard for only my profile that is corrupt or anything is it was working fine is the Xbox itself to blame or is it my account?
    So, you don't experiencing any problems when you sign in with a different profile and access the social tab?
  4. BlackSamurai24 Win User

Is my Xbox 360 S dying?

ill also note again that the freezing only happens when i try to access my social tab on the dashboard for only my profile that is corrupt or anything is it was working fine is the Xbox itself to blame or is it my account?
  5. FourTwentyTied Win User

Mega man blaster prop issue

speaking about this. Sometimes when i start up my xbox 360 and the dashborad loads up my avatar will be on the first tab *waves at me* then runs back to the social tab. This happen to anyone else?
  6. DrSparkysMagic Win User

did anyone ever get this fixed yet. Mine works fine but it works once every time you go into the social tab on the Xbox 360
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 freezes on social tab - Similar Threads - 360 freezes social

2. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  3. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  4. XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play: Two games, Lego Lord of the Rings and Plants vs Zombies, have randomly froze at different points during play (never the same spot twice). I can return to the Xbox One X homescreen and restart the...
  5. Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks: Hey. I recently purchased the physical version of this game for Xbox 360, but whenever a character talks, the game freezes for about a second. I'm unable to install this game to my hard drive to...
  6. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  7. My Xbox 360 slim is freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 slim is freezing.: If I let it sit for a week I might be able to get 2-3 hours of gameplay before it freezes however after that it will begin to freeze within 10 minutes. The longer I wait the more I can play. I...
  8. MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads: I have been trying to launch my 360 version of mw2 on my series x and xbox one and no matter what mode I launch online, as soon as the map loads up the game freezes. I cant even run a private...
  9. Xbox 360 S keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S keeps freezing: I don't have a harddrives in it but when I try to sign out of the account it freezes when I try to run a game it freezes, when I try to clear the cache it freezes, basically anything I do it...
  10. Xbox 360 freez and now won't boot up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 freez and now won't boot up: HELLO i am i want to ask some questions here my xbox 360 wont boot up but its turned on and fan everything is working fine but its stay on a black screen i have trying other tv other HDMI cable...